Sponsored

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD
That is the email address of the dealer you selected. I ordered too, nothing yet.
Thanks, and maybe they will reply.

When was your order placed?
Sponsored

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is why I ordered from FairwayFordParts.Net. I got email that order was received and shipping notice the very next day. Fedex delivered 2 days later. Marcotte Ford Parts the same way, shipped immediately with tracking but they use UPS.

Last edited:

KGillies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL Hybrid, Rav4 Prime
The tailgate assist Ford is selling is already made by an aftermarket company (Deezee) so it should be available soon I'd imagine.
talked to them - Ford has the exclusive for at least 6 months, they cannot see it as aftermarket.

KGillies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL Hybrid, Rav4 Prime
This is my biggest concern- our overhang in CA is 3’. Thinking of using a Yakima Bedrock and hoping that there are ZERO CHP out there that actually want to check that. My kayaks are 9’6” but I don’t like the current roof rack solutions at all (and in a remarkably vane moment, can’t stand how a roof rack looks on a truck).
flag them and you're legal

Reactions: TCK

Sponsored

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

My conversations today

Only Ford Parts Number I could find: “We can’t see anything related to your order #. Please hold while we transfer you to Customer Relations.”

Customer Relations: “We don’t do anything with parts.”

Local Ford Dealer I selected for pickup online: “We don’t know anything about online orders”

Good to see a multi-billion dollar company without a single person who can look up an order # and see the status of it

Harleystreetbob

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
harley electra glide maverick hybrid xlt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone thinking of the hood scoop? I am considering it but only when I can see it in person, since my order is velocity blue wondering if it would be better to paint match it

Bgenis

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
I really dig the hood scoop. Definitely gonna add that to my retail order!👍🏻

Area51BS

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That website is a mess. Starts off with Maverick and switches to Bronco parts. Trying to find the hitch receiver in photos.

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That website is a mess. Starts off with Maverick and switches to Bronco parts. Trying to find the hitch receiver in photos.
Yeah every time they say they are upgrading the web site they end up screwing it up even more. Previously when you put in the year and model it was pretty good, but then they decided to upgrade the web site and now you can barely find half the accessories that were available previously. Whoever their web person(s) are, should be jack slapped.

Sponsored

Benjamin94

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Thanks for suggesting FairwayFordParts, this is my first ford and truck and savings are always appreciated! Everything is in my cart and am just waiting on the email with the shipping savings. Looks like I'll be saving at least $86 (428 MSPR). Looking forward to hording all the parts until my Maverick is ready (however long that may be).

Ford Maverick FORD ACCESSORIES Parts & Website for 2022 Maverick Officially Launches 🚀 Screen Shot 2021-10-24 at 12.42.07 PM

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
Thanks for suggesting FairwayFordParts, this is my first ford and truck and savings are always appreciated! Everything is in my cart and am just waiting on the email with the shipping savings. Looks like I'll be saving at least $86 (428 MSPR). Looking forward to hording all the parts until my Maverick is ready (however long that may be).

Screen Shot 2021-10-24 at 12.42.07 PM.png
@Benjamin94
I just went to https://www.fairwayfordparts.net and the SHOP BY VEHICLE doesn't have 2022 to search for the Maverick. How did you find the Parts for the Maverick? Did I use the correct website?

ccmjr77

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT Hybrid, 22 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Go to ford's site get part numbers then use that to look up on fairway. Most of the parts are there they just have not updated site to include maverick yet.

vabchusa

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford C Max SE, 2022 Maverick First Edition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'm going to wait till I buy my truck and then I will see how far my Fordpass Rewards go to pay for the accessories I want. Will probabily save a few dollars at least.

Benjamin94

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
@Benjamin94
I just went to https://www.fairwayfordparts.net and the SHOP BY VEHICLE doesn't have 2022 to search for the Maverick. How did you find the Parts for the Maverick? Did I use the correct website?
Hey Sgt, just go to fords accessory website and copy the part number. Then, paste the part number into Fairwayfordparts search bar and it'll pop right up. The only part I stumbled on that isn't being sold there is the bed net (Part No: NZ6Z9946046A).

Hope this helps!
Sponsored