Sponsored

Benjamin94

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
I'm going to wait till I buy my truck and then I will see how far my Fordpass Rewards go to pay for the accessories I want. Will probabily save a few dollars at least.
Great idea! I'm planning on the same. I will hopefully be able to use my Fordpass rewards from my first edition loaded Mav to get the bed extender "free" ;)
Sponsored

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey Sgt, just go to fords accessory website and copy the part number. Then, paste the part number into Fairwayfordparts search bar and it'll pop right up. The only part I stumbled on that isn't being sold there is the bed net (Part No: NZ6Z9946046A).

Hope this helps!
https://www.fairwayfordparts.net/oem-parts/ford-net-assembly-load-fixing-nz6z9946046a

If the part number doesn't come up on a search then run it through Google, it'll probably come up on one of the other online parts dealers. Then just copy the '/oem-parts/<blahblah>' part over to the first vendor and it should work.

Benjamin94

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid, Mini 4 door
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What actual colour is "Smoke" (as for the hood protector and side window deflectors)? The name sounds like gray, but in the photos it looks black. Any chance there are side window deflectors that match the black textured hood protector?

srhawg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, Explorer, Mustang LE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Maybe somebody can help me out here, from the pictures and videos the trim on the lower front bumper, rocker panel molding, rear bumper and bed rails all seem to be the same color, but what color, black? Smoke? trying to decide on matching accessories. Thanks in advance

Sponsored

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Maybe somebody can help me out here, from the pictures and videos the trim on the lower front bumper, rocker panel molding, rear bumper and bed rails all seem to be the same color, but what color, black? Smoke? trying to decide on matching accessories. Thanks in advance
They all looked black to me on both of the Mavericks I've seen in the wild, XL and a Lariat model.

Charles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Edge
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Is there some technical reason for why molded splashguards couldn't be installed in the rear maybe? Can't imagine why though.
site says photo coming soon. I believe the rear guards are being redesigned which they should be.
Sponsored