First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Going to our high school football game with my sister and her daughter. Both are having class reunions this weekend.
Sponsored

Chicolini

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150s, Mustang GT Convertible, Mazda B3000
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My Hybrid was purchased as a farm chore truck to replace my Mazda pickups. She started chores today.
Ford Maverick πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? FeedTruck_20221014

Here she is with cow and sheep feed.

Ford Maverick πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? Seed_20221014

Brought home 600 pounds of oat seed.

The Mazda only gets about 10 MPG on the farm. The Hybrid gets 40 MPG. I can feed grain to about half the animals before the gas engine even comes on.

I ordered some WeatherTech floor mats. I am probably going to get seat covers.

Very pleased with the Maverick.

Sponsored

uh50

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hchaney.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, VB, 2.0 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The factory speakers sure look puny next to your DS18, much like they did agains my Infinity Reference. If I had not found the Infinity Reference REF-6532IX 6.5" Coax, and REF-6432CFX 4x6 Coax set on sale for $99. I would love to hear the DS18s installed.

Dad

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, - Lariat, Hyundai Palisade
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Went to Gullo Ford to see the Cyber Orange I ordered in November. Initial thought on color was spot on. The Velocity Blue I picked up in December is just as good. New owner of the CO is picking it up in a few days. It apparently did not get stuck in the air bag recall even though it went into production the end of June. Glad I didn't have to wait.

Side by Side.jpg
This is like having twins! Good luck deciding which one to drive . . . "hmmm . . . VB or CO?" Could put a dent in your schedule!

1buddyc

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Buddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Nautilus 2022 Ford Maverick 2006 SSR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Added the optional Tailgate Finish Panel today on my Hot Pepper Red Lariat..
Wasn't sure how it was going to look on MY Maverick when I ordered it, but once I had it out of the box, I thought it looked great.
I already had the Raised Black "Maverick" Letters on the Tailgate and now with the addition of the Finish Panel, the back of my truck is finished.

Ford Maverick πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? CIMG8186.JPG

Ford Maverick πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? CIMG8187.JPG

Sponsored

docsmith1511

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mav XLT LUX velocity blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Went to Gullo Ford to see the Cyber Orange I ordered in November. Initial thought on color was spot on. The Velocity Blue I picked up in December is just as good. New owner of the CO is picking it up in a few days. It apparently did not get stuck in the air bag recall even though it went into production the end of June. Glad I didn't have to wait.

Side by Side.jpg
I think you got the better color

Dad

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, - Lariat, Hyundai Palisade
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wasn't sure how it was going to look on MY Maverick when I ordered it, but once I had it out of the box, I thought it looked great.
I already had the Raised Black "Maverick" Letters on the Tailgate and now with the addition of the Finish Panel, the back of my truck is finished.

CIMG8186.JPG

CIMG8187.JPG
I like that a lot! Adds a nice custom touch the styling and helps to break up the red. I don't think it would do the same for my Alto Blue.

MavDave

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

CIMG8186.JPG

CIMG8187.JPG
Seeing it in the pictures I may add one to my shadow black... at least considering it for now πŸ€”