2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I just dropped my full reveal and technical outline of the upgraded hardware and features of the new 2023 Maverick Tremor

2023-Maverick-Tremor-05.jpg

2023-Maverick-Tremor-14.jpg

You mentioned in the video that interiors for 23 will stay the same with the exception of the new Tremor package. Do you know that for a fact from Ford or just basing it off of assumptions? I was hoping that they may offer the black interior in the Lariat without the Tremor badging.

hellokitty1984

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Gonna be h
I just dropped my full reveal and technical outline of the upgraded hardware and features of the new 2023 Maverick Tremor

2023-Maverick-Tremor-05.jpg

2023-Maverick-Tremor-14.jpg
Hard to not be “that guy” when ford is taking beyond your 6 month wait. I know I’m not the only one that has been waiting beyond 9 months. My wife has been able to have a child full term faster than ford can mass produce a truck!

Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just watch the @fordvideoguy video on the subject as well. There's a lot more than few items mention on Ford's website about the $3k off road upgrade. I'm impressed with the superior material in the interior. An additional appearance package rivals what the MY22 FE contains.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Shay

Shay

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You mentioned in the video that interiors for 23 will stay the same with the exception of the new Tremor package. Do you know that for a fact from Ford or just basing it off of assumptions? I was hoping that they may offer the black interior in the Lariat without the Tremor badging.
I did not say that "interiors for 23 will stay the same with exception of the new Tremor package". What I said was, "For 2023 the Navy Pier interior background theme continues for all Maverick models. "

That means that the blue plastic "background theme" will continue for all Maverick models which I confirmed before producing the video. Whether the seating trims or other trims change is yet not known nor did I address that in the video.

What I "think" is that it's unlikely we would see any changes for the 2 year mark. Ford usually lets things roll for at least 2-3 years before changing design elements. Outside of packaging and pricing, the addition or removal of options or equipment we likely won't see any changes for 2023. Ford is selling more than they can build, they aren't that motivated to change much yet.

Last edited:

Jmav2152

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Mav, 15' KTM 1190 ADV R, 19' Husq TE250i
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just watch the @fordvideoguy video on the subject as well. There's a lot more than few items mention on Ford's website about the $3k off road upgrade. I'm impressed with the superior material in the interior. An additional appearance package rivals what the MY22 FE contains.
Where are you getting that its superior material from? If anything its the XL color scheme with black accents and active X matieral just in black. Everything else is like the previous models.

OP
OP
Shay

Shay

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hard to not be “that guy” when ford is taking beyond your 6 month wait. I know I’m not the only one that has been waiting beyond 9 months. My wife has been able to have a child full term faster than ford can mass produce a truck!
Meant don't be the guy who pays a huge markup at the dealer to "buy today" because they didn't plan ahead order one.

hellokitty1984

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Meant don't be the guy who pays a huge markup at the dealer to "buy today" because they didn't plan ahead order one.
I understand now. I planned in June, but Ford failed on me on my first order. I then reordered in November, and even then that one hasn't arrived. I'm just SOL at this point. At least the second order I can confirm as in processing, whereas the second didn't go forward at all.

Cward

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nada
I understand now. I planned in June, but Ford failed on me on my first order. I then reordered in November, and even then that one hasn't arrived. I'm just SOL at this point. At least the second order I can confirm as in processing, whereas the second didn't go forward at all.
Ford failed or your dealership?

Sponsored

hellokitty1984

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford failed or your dealership?
There wasn't particularly good communication on all ends, from between Ford and me, and the dealership and me. I would call the dealership and they would tell me to verify my order. I told them I ordered everything as I wanted, and they said okay, you're fine. When I visited in October, the dealership's manager said I never came in to confirm my order. I informed him that I called in to confirm, and that he said I never came in to give a deposit. Never did they mention anything about a deposit until that day. The whole thing was a mess to begin with, and I was fed up with that dealership, so I switched dealerships for my re-order. I found this forum after my second attempt at ordering, and then have been more informed with how to manage the whole process better.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I priced everything up building off a FX4 and even with adding $400 of aftermarket towing equipment to meet 4K components, its a bargain. You cant build it for that price.

Moby

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3 sprinter van 65 chevy 11 Doka syncro
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Because I probably won't be getting my 22 model , this interests me . I am looking to confirm that you do not need to order a FX4 package to build from ? Also wonder how much it will cost in Canada , thinking 4 K.

Cward

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nada
There wasn't particularly good communication on all ends, from between Ford and me, and the dealership and me. I would call the dealership and they would tell me to verify my order. I told them I ordered everything as I wanted, and they said okay, you're fine. When I visited in October, the dealership's manager said I never came in to confirm my order. I informed him that I called in to confirm, and that he said I never came in to give a deposit. Never did they mention anything about a deposit until that day. The whole thing was a mess to begin with, and I was fed up with that dealership, so I switched dealerships for my re-order. I found this forum after my second attempt at ordering, and then have been more informed with how to manage the whole process better.
That is definitely a dealership issue. Ford isn’t going to communicate with you if your order was never placed.

FlatheadKen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Milan, 2022 Kona N
Gonna be h

No supply chain issues with your baby?
Sponsored