Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Where are you getting that its superior material from? If anything its the XL color scheme with black accents and active X matieral just in black. Everything else is like the previous models.
If you've watched the video listen to the narrator. if you have proof of what your saying produce your own video to counter my claim.

Bob The Builder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Cherokee ** 2023 Mav FX/4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If you've watched the video listen to the narrator. if you have proof of what your saying produce your own video to counter my claim.
Well, I for one, consider the ActiveX seats to be superior over the cloth seats in both appearance and functionality. Fake leather materials have come a long way in recent years to the level in many ways it is more durable and easier to clean. Two big plus points right there. Downside? Not as supple as real leather but for a truck one would use for work or off road, supple is not in my vocabulary. :LOL: Durable and long lasting is. LOL.

Atisko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan rogue
I just dropped my full reveal and technical outline of the upgraded hardware and features of the new 2023 Maverick Tremor

2023-Maverick-Tremor-05.jpg

2023-Maverick-Tremor-14.jpg
Bigger look, more expensive and only 2000 K tow capacity correct?!
I just dropped my full reveal and technical outline of the upgraded hardware and features of the new 2023 Maverick Tremor

2023-Maverick-Tremor-05.jpg

2023-Maverick-Tremor-14.jpg
only 2K tow capacity! Quite a downgrade from how you can get the FX 4 equipped!!

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ah, it's on YouTube so it must be irrefutable.

Sponsored

Jmav2152

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Mav, 15' KTM 1190 ADV R, 19' Husq TE250i
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I watched both videos, neither of then mention "superior" material on the interior. Matter of fact op in his video says it himself that it's pretty much the XL color base with black accents.

Bob The Builder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I watched both videos, neither of then mention "superior" material on the interior. Matter of fact op in his video says it himself that it's pretty much the XL color base with black accents.
I think the term "superior" is for those of us that think the ActiveX seat material is better in the looks and maintaining dept. I would have loved to have seen some of that rubberized soft plastic material on the dash and doors but all that stuff cost more money and at $2,995 the Tremor package is a bargain. I am getting the Tremor package primarily because of the seats, wheels, tires and 4x4 locker. Worth the price of admission right there. All the rest of the goodies are gravy to me and make this package a no brainer.

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think the term "superior" is for those of us that think the ActiveX seat material is better in the looks and maintaining dept.
Except it isn't really 'superior' since a Lariat Tremor you're just trading one color ActiveX for another. And supposedly the XLT Tremor comes with cloth seats which we haven't seen yet.

Bob The Builder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Except it isn't really 'superior' since a Lariat Tremor you're just trading one color ActiveX for another. And supposedly the XLT Tremor comes with cloth seats which we haven't seen yet.
Well, well I did not realize that in the XLT but it does make sense. Hmmmm, thank you for sharing that I see your gist.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I sure hope it comes with cloth seats. I love the XLT seats. The XLT interior was vibrant and fun. I hope some of that fun stays with the XLT Tremor. Now I just have to add trailer equipment and squeeze a bigger radiator in and we are all set for 4k equivilent.

Sponsored

MtnMn

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
And supposedly the XLT Tremor comes with cloth seats which we haven't seen yet.
Do you have a source for this? I was under the impression that ActiveX came with the tremor package regardless of trim level. Though i'm not sure where I read that, ill have to dig.

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do you have a source for this? I was under the impression that ActiveX came with the tremor package regardless of trim level. Though i'm not sure where I read that, ill have to dig.
I've only seen the Tremor billed as having 'Onyx Black seats' but not specifying material. And when I asked our resident inside source:

Correct, cannot option 4K Towing Package with Tremor, however all Tremors will come equipped with the normal trailer hitch with 2K towing. XLT and Lariat get the usual cloth and ActiveX seats respectively.
Also I just noticed they later added:

Avalanche Gray is exclusive to the Tremor.

Jmav2152

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Mav, 15' KTM 1190 ADV R, 19' Husq TE250i
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I sure hope it comes with cloth seats. I love the XLT seats. The XLT interior was vibrant and fun. I hope some of that fun stays with the XLT Tremor. Now I just have to add trailer equipment and squeeze a bigger radiator in and we are all set for 4k equivilent.
I think the new bumper makes that part impossible or atleast very difficult. Does the non 4k models have a trailer brake wiring Harness to tap into?

kboom180

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Even Ford engineers couldn't fix that wonky rear wheel forward shift with the lift :)

HTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CR-V
Engine
2.5L Hybrid