First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The irony of this post is hilarious. Do some research the Tundra is a full size F-150 competitor. The Tacoma is the Ranger competitor. :LOL:
I meant the Tacoma, not the Tundra in my post.
Sponsored

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Do you seriously think they don’t know the size competitors or do you think this was a video to show just how close a lower priced mav could get to a fully equipped mid size off road truck? The tundra is also not in the same class as any of the vehicles you listed.

come on now..
Up for a bet? I'll put 20 bucks on Detroit?

bearsfan647

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EBike - Future Ford Maverick!
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Up for a bet? I'll put 20 bucks on Detroit?
For one, you ask this now and not before the game?! And for two, I WANT the bears to lose.

stroud and young will be sold for a ransom.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Probably be a more legitimate test if they compared the Ranger with the tremor package to that Toyota. The unibody design of the maverick even with the tremor package will still fall short when it comes to suspension articulation.
It would be a better comparison between the Subaru wilderness and the maverick tremor.
Although the ford would still probably be cheaper.
The FX4 has already beaten subarus in videos. We need a bigger challenge. Honestly I think we should challenge vintage 4x4s stock against stock. Like XJs, ZJs, early 2000s Rangers, 2000s Rav 4s, etc. No lifts, and stock sized tires. Most all of the stock smaller than full sized offroaders of the last 2 or 3 decades used shorter suspension systems and 30" tires round abouts. Maybe TFL could get a Tremor and a BS Badlands and put em up against the worlds used under $15k stock offerings. Like as a "you drive old stuff because you are poor, but what could you do if you reached for the stars and bought a $30k new 4x4."

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

For one, you ask this now and not before the game?! And for two, I WANT the bears to lose.

stroud and young will be sold for a ransom.
What? No optimism they'd turn it around? Perhaps after they move to Arlington Hts.

bearsfan647

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EBike - Future Ford Maverick!
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What? No optimism they'd turn it around? Perhaps after they move to Arlington Hts.
in that game at the time you posted? Lol it was like 38-10.

if you mean optimism of the future, absolutely. 100+ mill in cap next year, 9 picks, maybe the #1 overall to sell, and ya I’d love a real stadium move 😂
Sponsored