First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Velocity Blue XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I welcome all October Hybrid Orders to unite tomorrow and focus our energy on getting scheduled. I hope and think there will be a few of us chosen.
Ordered on Oct 25, 2021. XL hybrid w/CP360, hitch & inverter. I just visited my dealer & I got my VIN and a 7/25/22 scheduled build week. Hang in there folks.

Bear

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus & Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered the hybrid XLT, lux, copilot & manual rear window on Oct 13. Just for grins, I just did a Ford Chat just to see if they would have a VIN num and I didn't really expect much. To my surprise they provided a production date of 5/25/2022, VIN number and the website to check the status. I'm sure I'll get my truck the following week....That was a joke people :)
After looking at tracking site (Again) for my order and it had the wrong description (2022 Ford Transit). I had the wrong Order Code on my order summary so I went back to my dealership today and he confirmed it was the wrong order code but my order was correct in the system and there is no VIN number for my order.

I went back on the tracking site when I got home. They did confirm my Maverick order but no VIN number. So, I'm back in the waiting game like everyone else....I'm not complaining or flaming anyone, just happy I can wake up healthy every morning!

Sponsored

Mini One-Fiddy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Wildtrak. '23 Maverick XLT BAP Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No Maverick scheduling next week. It looks like it’s gonna be 2 weeks before most of us see any more progress.

JohnG

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sprinter
Just curious, if you did not get an email from Ford or the dealer, how did you get the VIN? Did you notice it on your Ford Account? Thanks
Ford chat gave me the production week and VIN.

projectvortex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
My hybrid XL CP360 A51 order from October 28-29 appears to have a scheduled week of July 25 and a VIN. No email received. Ford.com account shows no orders or scheduled orders. Been texting the dealer due to the recent “flourishing” of October order changes. He flipped me a pic of the screenshot. VIN ends in 86xxx. This would mean a Sept 1 delivery. I won’t be keeping this one.

Oct 21 ordered hybrid lariat lux CP360 HPR priority code 2. Whenever it gets built it’s a keeper. My current hybrid lariat CP360 White will go on the auction block at some point.

Tking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 Subaru Legacy Outback & '86 F250 4x4 6.9 idi
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Checked with my dealer last week. Mine is still clean, unscheduled. 😐

MrKombi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just did the chat thing.

10/31 order.

Nothing scheduled yet.

Currently at Priority 10.

XL Hybrid Cactus Grey w/ full-size spare, inverter, tow hitch, and mats without carpet.

Sponsored

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Maybe I am the only one who missed this, but I just noticed in another thread that Co-pilot 360 became a constrained item last month. I don’t have it on my order, but I know many of you do.

Kameron512

First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick lariat hybrid lux cp360
But what about all of us who ordered in September
Maybe I am the only one who missed this, but I just noticed in another thread that Co-pilot 360 became a constrained item last month. I don’t have it on my order, but I know many of you do.
I believe cp360 has been for awhile now.

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It’s been constrained for months, unfortunately.