Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Tremor, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I ended up deleting the trifold bed cover from my order, hopefully that will help speed things up. I can always get one aftermarket and probably save a few $$.
Sponsored

Turtle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi everyone...Iā€™m Tomā€¦also a member of Bronco6g, Bronco Sport Forum, Mach E forum, & F15014gen Forumā€¦

I am offering 4% under invoice for Maverick new reservations & transfersā€¦plus tax/tags & $394 PA docā€¦

Dont worry...if you placed an order with us thru the Forum, ill update you to 4% under invoice....

Feel free to dm/text/email me

[email protected]
215-410-2210

Chapman Ford of Horsham, 19044 zip

No deposit required
Isnā€™t this just x pricing. Any dealer can provide check the Ford Partner Program website. You may be surprised that you qualify. If you are a veteran check out Veterans Advantage Employees at over 500 companies qualify.

Last edited:

Brian_J

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 R6, HPR Maverick AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Most define
Isnā€™t this just x pricing. Any dealer can provide check the Ford Partner Program website. You may be surprised that you qualify. If you are a veteran check out Veterans Advantage Employees at over 500 companies qualify.
This is Most definetly NOT ā€œx pricingā€. This is 4% under invoice. X plan is 0.4% off invoice. Thatā€™s 3.6% different. Ask them for a quote at 4% and youā€™ll be surprised how much you save.

Brian_J

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 R6, HPR Maverick AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
30 scheduled ...3 hybrid...27 2.0
I wonder how many of these customers are flying in to take delivery. We can share an Uber from the airport! šŸ˜‚

Sponsored

balucipher

First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 2021 Tesla Model Y
For those of you considering dropping the tonneau covers

They're super easy to install and aftermarket usually gives you better deals (the Chinese brands on Amazon can be as cheap as $2-300) or use your Ford pass points to buy the OEM one from the dealer and spend the 30 minutes to install it.

Turtle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How many hybrid orders do you have? Curious which quarter in 2022 I should be anticipating a build date šŸ¤£
I was just on Chapman website and he has a Bronco for $5K above MSRP. At some point they all will be way below MSRP but how long are you going to have to wait - Christmas 2022. That is unless Chapman is getting the full production Of Mavericks!

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was just on Chapman website and he has a Bronco for $5K above MSRP. At some point they all will be way below MSRP but how long are you going to have to wait - Christmas 2022. That is unless Chapman is getting the full production Of Mavericks!
Iā€™m anticipating between Jan & April for the Maverick, but I hope itā€™s sooner and Iā€™ll be fine if itā€™s later.
I wouldnā€™t mind knowing if my timeline is realistic or not. Which is why I was asking Tom how many hybrids are ahead of me. I have a basic XLT and only added the 360.

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
Veterans Advantage CHARGES an annual fee to be a member. Then you don't get a PIN until after 90 days. So what good is it?

GaMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Your not going to beat 4% under invoice with X plan.
You would need to be a Ford employee or retiree for Ford A or Z plan.

A-Plan Pricing Calculation
Ford's A-Plan is intended for Ford employees. This is often considered to be the best possible deal out of Ford's discounted Plan offers.

How it's calculated: Invoice - Holdback - Advertising Fee + $275 program fee

Z-Plan Pricing Calculation
The Z-Plan is identical to the A-Plan but applies to Ford retirees. Since the programs are so similar, they are frequently referenced together as A/Z Plan.

How it's calculated: Same as A-Plan

X-Plan Pricing Calculation
The X-Plan is actually two programs that equate to a discount for friends, family, and groups with special affiliations with Ford.

The Ford Partner Recognition X-Plan is essentially a supplier discount that members of certain companies that do business with Ford may qualify for.

The Friends & Neighbors X-Plan is a much broader set that can be used by employees and retirees to sponsor purchases by family and individuals outside their family.

How it's calculated: Invoice - 0.4% + $275 program fee

Sponsored
OP
OP
Dealerinsider

Dealerinsider

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
those Broncos are the consignment units...i have no stock units...they are available for sale...see bronco6g for more info

TheShark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Tremor, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

For those of you considering dropping the tonneau covers

They're super easy to install and aftermarket usually gives you better deals (the Chinese brands on Amazon can be as cheap as $2-300) or use your Ford pass points to buy the OEM one from the dealer and spend the 30 minutes to install it.
That was my thought, I can always pick up a bed cover aftermarket. Actually several companies are already listing bed covers for the Maverick. I have no idea if dropping the bed cover will make a difference but since its a easy install and probably cheaper than the factory install it can't hurt. I'd probably drop the sprayed in bed liner if it wasn't already part of the LUX package.