2023 Maverick list - 3% under invoice with @dealersider

Dealerinsider

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Email Ashlie to be contacted when the 2023 order banks open...

3% under invoice plus tax/tags & Pa doc

Feel free to dm/text/email me

[email protected]

[email protected]

Chapman Ford of Horsham, 19044 zip

No deposit required
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dealerinsider

Dealerinsider

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
3% under invoice? Sounds too good to be true on a brand new introduction vehicle. Are you for real?
Hey Bob...yes sir...no additional deposit or dealer fees...add your tax/tags & $394 pa doc...

let me know how i may help...

see other forums as a reference on me:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-under-invoice-chapman-ford-of-horsham.11412/

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/3-under-invoice-chapman-of-horsham.3737/

https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/reserve-your-mach-e-chapman-of-horsham.4046/

https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/4-under-invoice-chapman-ford-of-horsham.2223/

OP
OP
Dealerinsider

Dealerinsider

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Need a "gap" vehicle while waiting for your Maverick?

4XE & GLADIATOR with 15 month Guaranteed Buyback...

Need a ride while waiting for your Maverick?

Try the Chapman of Horsham Wrangler Guaranteed Buyback Program...

3 easy steps...

1. Pick one of the specs and pick a color...your Wrangler will arrive to me between 2 & 8 weeks for you to pick up (we can work out shipping to your door with a quote from uship.com)...

2. Make monthly lease payments until your Maverick arrives...

3. By month 15, bring the Wrangler/Gladiator back to me & swap into your Maverick...

Spec 1: Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4XE 29P - INCLUDES LEATHER & PAINTED HARDTOP - $400 x 36

Spec 2: Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4XE 29V - INCLUDES PAINTED FENDERS &
HARDTOP - $510 x 36

Spec 3: Gladiator 24W - INCLUDES HARDTOP - $350 x 36

Color Options: Billet Silver, Black, Bright White, Granite Crystal, Hellayella, Hydro Blue, Sarge Green, Sting-Gray

Bottom line: come up out of pocket with the 1st payment & tax & tags for your state...make the monthly payment...take care of the vehicle like it's your own...drive under 1k per month...i trade in your lease and payoff it off based on the schedule attached...

NavyBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL

Sponsored

TooManyVehicles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 F150 XLT, 21 BS Badlands, 22 Mav Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did a reservation and got a call from the sales manager within 10 minutes of doing the reservation.

Mav22

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
3% under invoice? Sounds too good to be true on a brand new introduction vehicle. Are you for real?
Tom’s offer is very legit! Dealing with him and his team with the Bronco made it very easy! A very big plus is I’m in the first month of production with Bronco because of the speed and knowledge at the dealership.

OP
OP
Dealerinsider

Dealerinsider

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Tom’s offer is very legit! Dealing with him and his team with the Bronco made it very easy! A very big plus is I’m in the first month of production with Bronco because of the speed and knowledge at the dealership.
thank u Brian! appreciate u!

Reactions: Doc
Sponsored
OP
OP
Dealerinsider

Dealerinsider

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
2022 Maverick Order Guide
Great news! In addition to its aggressive pricing, 22MY Maverick will hit dealer lots with some great LOW APR and LEASE programs AT LAUNCH!

To assist with the C&I equation, we’ve put together an early version of the RCL Extracts so that you can confidently discuss lease pricing on each of the trim levels.

• Highlighted lease: $229/mo for 36 months with $2,995 DAS on XLT Hybrid!

Wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler

Tom is for real Bob. He has many reservations from members of the Bronco forum, and knows his business. He is one of the rare ones that keeps his customers updated on their orders.

TooManyVehicles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 F150 XLT, 21 BS Badlands, 22 Mav Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Tom,
I sent you (Steve cc you) an email yesterday afternoon with the order specs. When should I expect an email back with next steps on getting the order in and confirmed?

OP
OP
Dealerinsider

Dealerinsider

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Tom,
I sent you (Steve cc you) an email yesterday afternoon with the order specs. When should I expect an email back with next steps on getting the order in and confirmed?
Hey John...thank u for shooting me a message on here...you can always text me too...215-410-2210...im showing an email going out Tues @ 956am but no response back...i also checked my spam and nothing...shoot me a DM on here and ill place the order and shoot u back a copy of the Dora...
Sponsored