Sponsored

Your first road trip in your Maverick will be...?

athertonbt

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL EB FWD Carb Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Plan on going from Granger Ford to Carmax or Carvana :)
Sponsored

Cowgirlkymmi

First Name
Kym
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy HHR
We leave SW Washington July 5th for a month long vacation in Iowa on my family's bison ranch. Really looking forward to the drive. Taking I-90 all the way. Mav is scheduled for delivery sometime between Saturday and Wednesday of next week!

Cowgirlkymmi

First Name
Kym
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy HHR
Well we took delivery July 30th and left for that long drive on the 1st of august. Headed home to make the reverse trip on Tuesday. Sitting at 3k miles on her and love her!!

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

As soon as I get mine, I'll be taking a trip to the desert (Anza Borrego). A nice weekend trip. Will make for a great photo shoot of the truck in its natural environment.
Well, I have a number of truck like errands, the scrap yard, lumber mill, etc. But my first road trip will be camping in the Keys in Jan or Feb.

PriusHater

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rocketstem.org
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My first long road trip in the Maverick was from the Panhandle of Florida to Missouri and back this summer. About to take it down to the Space Coast for the launch of Artemis. At the end of the year, am hoping to drive out west and explore California and the Pacific Northwest for a few weeks.

Sponsored

crgator

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My first long road trip in the Maverick was from the Panhandle of Florida to Missouri and back this summer. About to take it down to the Space Coast for the launch of Artemis. At the end of the year, am hoping to drive out west and explore California and the Pacific Northwest for a few weeks.
Be prepared for some heavy traffic when you get here for the launch. I was thinking of driving up to the Titusville or Port Canaveral area, but don't really want to get up that early. Will probably watch from my front door.

PriusHater

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rocketstem.org
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Be prepared for some heavy traffic when you get here for the launch. I was thinking of driving up to the Titusville or Port Canaveral area, but don't really want to get up that early. Will probably watch from my front door.
Thanks. Was there for the final Space Shuttle launches so quite aware of what travel will be like. I’ll be on-grounds at KSC so finding a viewing spot won’t be a problem at least.

Sirslayer

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My first trip was 6 months ago. @ Pacific coast highway!! I still remember people would point and look at my Maverick!! and the best part was driving fast and taking corners ( Ford never mention that I was buying a sports car!! )
Ford Maverick Your first road trip in your Maverick will be...? 4767216D-F503-4540-A564-21592B63AF38
Ford Maverick Your first road trip in your Maverick will be...? 95D26A6B-3C1B-4CAB-9E98-07493752256D
@ Topanga Canyon Boulevard !!

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My first trip was 6 months ago. @ Pacific coast highway!! I still remember people would point and look at my Maverick!! and the best part was driving fast and taking corners ( Ford never mention that I was buying a sports car!! )
4767216D-F503-4540-A564-21592B63AF38.jpeg
95D26A6B-3C1B-4CAB-9E98-07493752256D.jpeg
@ Topanga Canyon Boulevard !!
Sports car with a truck bed. That's good to know that the suspension setup is fairly competent from the get go. I'm planning on adding H&R drop springs, stickier rubber, a strut brace, and a thicker rear sway bar to make it even better.

Sponsored

Earle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Earle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybird
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I made a trip to Ennis, Montana pulling a trailer with an ATV, I guessing between 700 to 800 lbs with the trailer. Rear bed was also full of gear. I left the central Sierras, California and made it in one long day of driving. I averaged 29.6 MPG and never went over 70 MPH.

Ford Maverick Your first road trip in your Maverick will be...? E11FE7BB-7CE2-45DC-8D04-1EA54C149182

Rojo

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT, Alto Blue, AWD Eco-Boost, Lux
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Unfortunately my first road trip was to Dallas to attend my uncles funeral, it was a really happy service though, I met cousins I didn't even know I had. The truck handled beautifully in the Dallas rush hour traffic and the drive to Dallas and back home. It even got to go to a bucee's twice. I was able to get around 31 mpg total for the trip in my EB AWD, so that was a pleasant surprise. Made it to Dallas then Frisco, and all the way to Terrell on a single tank of gas and I still had almost a quarter of a tank when I filled up at the bucee's for the drive home.

UpNorthBuckeye

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Expedtn, 17PriusV,22 Mavrk XLT hybridHPR
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I did mine in July: MI to CO, the n NM, UT, ID, WY, MT, MN, WI and back through the upper peninsula of Michigan and back home (at the bottom of Michigan). 5500 miles in 17 days. We loved it.

James D

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This shows a trip to Park City. Nice!

Sponsored