Sponsored

Will the Maverick be available on x-plan?

Msondys

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Sponsored

motoretro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subie
Apparently yes, I asked the same question as I worked for a supplier. Someone in the know answered.

Spartan_J

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape, Chevy Spark
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
FYI-I ordered mine with X plan. However, individual dealers are not required to accept it...but a vast majority will.

Crabwalker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
I've been messaging dealers in the DFW with this very question. All of them have told me they do no expect x plan pricing to be available on this or the lightening vehicles.

I've tried with a few to ask if they would be willing to negotiate a price at or near xplan to lock in the sell but none seem interested.

So I'm torn on waiting for them to hit the lot and see if I can get x plan or go ahead and proceed knowing I'll pay msrp

Spartan_J

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape, Chevy Spark
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've been messaging dealers in the DFW with this very question. All of them have told me they do no expect x plan pricing to be available on this or the lightening vehicles.

I've tried with a few to ask if they would be willing to negotiate a price at or near xplan to lock in the sell but none seem interested.

So I'm torn on waiting for them to hit the lot and see if I can get x plan or go ahead and proceed knowing I'll pay msrp
The dealers all use the same system to order. After the enter the info...it spits out the MSRP, A/C/X Plan pricing. They are probably just ignorant to the process. Most sales people are not given the credentials to physically enter the order.

Sponsored

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered mine with X Plan as well.

TooManyVehicles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 F150 XLT, 21 BS Badlands, 22 Mav Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

I believe the dealers are actually incented to do x-plan orders. So I would think that they would rather process your order as x-plan vs. negotiate a non-x-plan order near x-plan price.

fordtruckguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford truck
How much off MSRP do you get with X plan? Wondering if its worth haggling to try to get a few % off invoice or just take what I get with x plan

motoretro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subie
With the high number of reservations, I think you'll be hard pressed to negotiate a substantial discount.
The Ford Employees have the best hand at this point. I'm eligible for X plan if it's offered although the lower the MSRP, the less you'll get off.
Dealer fees, Ford's Destination charges & Gov. fees push it up substantially.

zackmd1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang 429BB / 2019 Tesla Model 3
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If you go to the Ford Partner website the Maverick is now shown with X-Plan pricing. You can follow the Build and Price to create your build with the proper X-Plan pricing shown.

fordtruckguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford truck
Just checked that out. Looks like a whopping $210 of MSRP for base XLT. A/Z plan $1064 off base XLT MSRP.
Sponsored