Sponsored

Who Else Is Still Checking Their Email Today?

zeketolliver

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hyundai Tuscon NLine
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The grapevine says no Mavericks will be scheduled today.

Who else is checking their email a little more often than usual hoping for a happy surprise?
Sponsored

ldog2003

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01 Ranger XLT, '22 Maverick XLT Lux Ordered
Checking every day! Fingers crossed

casanewt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 KIA Sportage X-Line Prestige PHEV
Engine
Undecided
Perhaps the more elusive back-scheduling like we saw pop-up earlier this week??? LOL.

Sponsored

Deleted member 1370

I wouldnt get your hopes up for this week. Perhaps next though. Its pretty confirmed that no mavericks nor escapes are scheduled this week. But given my dealer saying my priority code changed and he cant change my order now means maybe next week then. So fingers crossed either way

inferno

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Chevy Colorado, 2022 Ford Maverick
me, every 5 min lol

Bret Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
First thing I do every morning.

Sponsored

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HCH2, Hybrid XLT on order
Guys,
Hermosillo can produce 800 Mavericks per DAY. In a given week that is 5600 trucks. So a week of production is roughly 1/15 of the orders. Statistically that means 1/15 of us will get an email. Are you really going to subject yourself to that kind of anxiety and waiting?

just chill. Your truck will be produced, likely between Sept 15 and January 15th

WasChops

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Ltd + Maverick Lariat Hybr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Iā€™ve decided to give up checking anymore. šŸ¤
A shout out to all of you that have not received an email confirmation... do yourself a favor and contact the Dealership AGAIN... to insure that your Reservation or Order has been placed with Ford. I did that yesterday - after signing their form to move this forward 08/11/21 (no fees were required)... the response from the Dealership Inventory Mgr, "oops it was not processed on the 11th, but we sent it through today (18th!!!) ... just make sure the "wheels are in motion"!

WasChops

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Ltd + Maverick Lariat Hybr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Guys,
Hermosillo can produce 800 Mavericks per DAY. In a given week that is 5600 trucks. So a week of production is roughly 1/15 of the orders. Statistically that means 1/15 of us will get an email. Are you really going to subject yourself to that kind of anxiety and waiting?

just chill. Your truck will be produced, likely between Sept 15 and January 15th
Would love the LUXURY of "just chill"... and those are wise words... however, I am currently without a vehicle - I made the decision to sell off both of my previous 2 vehicles, because I was not driving them 'hardly at all'... and that was while I had nowhere substantial to go... thought UBER would be a sensible decision... but things have changed with UBER: 1. Their fees have skyrocketed... 2. Periodically, when I need them in a timely manner, no cars are available! NOTE TO SELF: Check the Lyft app too... .LOL?@!?!?

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Guys,

Iā€™m fully anticipating a winter/spring 2022 delivery. I ordered a hybrid with Chapman so Iā€™m at the end of a long line with limited production for the moment. I still check, but I have zero expectations for finding an email.
I wonā€™t be changing my order to an Ecoboost nor would I consider leaving Chapman at a chance of an earlier build.

es7129

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Would love the LUXURY of "just chill"... and those are wise words... however, I am currently without a vehicle - I made the decision to sell off both of my previous 2 vehicles, because I was not driving them 'hardly at all'... and that was while I had nowhere substantial to go... thought UBER would be a sensible decision... but things have changed with UBER: 1. Their fees have skyrocketed... 2. Periodically, when I need them in a timely manner, no cars are available! NOTE TO SELF: Check the Lyft app too... .LOL?@!?!?
Tom is offering his customers gap vehicles, perhaps you could ask your dealership if theyā€™d do the same?
Just get in writing that theyā€™d buy the vehicle back when your Maverick comes in.
Sponsored