Sponsored

When will 2023 Maverick show up Ford.com?

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer suggested I use the MY22 configurator and send him the print out. He says he will make a MY23 order from that as soon as the order banks open and then we can adjust for any MY23 changes that I want. He says that as long as I stay in the same trim changes should not alter my place in line. Not sure how true that is, just what he told me.
Also not sure what would happen if I spec a Hybrid FWD and a Hybrid AWD becomes an option.
You could just spec the Hybrid FWD, but tell him to change to Hybrid AWD if that is an option. That way it could be submitted AWD right away. Changing from FWD to AWD would be a major enough change to affect your place in line & price and incentive protection.

I don't think hybrid AWD will be an option for a couple of more years though.
Sponsored

Maverstang

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata; Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The 2023 Order Guide will be available to dealers before the order banks open, assuming the dealer actually wants to make the effort to go and get it from the internal Ford systems. Hopefully someone here will find it and post it before anyone needs to make a decision.

Jatrax

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 VW ID.4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The 2023 Order Guide will be available to dealers before the order banks open
I certainly hope so, however @fordvideoguy noted in his podcast that he was not sure whether the order guide would be available prior to order bank open or not. He said Ford has done it both ways in the past. He also noted if the guide wasn't available prior things might be a bit of a mess on 8/15.

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
The 2023 Order Guide will be available to dealers before the order banks open, assuming the dealer actually wants to make the effort to go and get it from the internal Ford systems. Hopefully someone here will find it and post it before anyone needs to make a decision.
Build and Price probably won't be available until 2-3 weeks after 23MY Order Banks open up. Dealers will have Order Guides available and I plan to do videos going over them once they come out.

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Build and Price probably won't be available until 2-3 weeks after 23MY Order Banks open up. Dealers will have Order Guides available and I plan to do videos going over them once they come out.
Good deal !

Sponsored

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
heard rumor that we would see the 2023 Maverick on Ford.com in June. Does anyone have info!
Don't believe every rumor you hear.

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They usually have the order guide to dealers well in advance of when the "build and price" option for a new MY is available online. I don't think it will be online before August. Maybe not even before the order banks open.
IIRC, build and price configurator tool went live when Maverick was unveiled (June 8?) and Reservations opened. I made multiple configs before submitting my reservation a couple days after that.

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
IIRC, build and price configurator tool went live when Maverick was unveiled (June 8?) and Reservations opened. I made multiple configs before submitting my reservation a couple days after that.
I understand that that is what happened with the Maverick initially, but it isn't the norm. I work at a dealership and order the stock inventory...I like to use the build and price when I am deciding what to order. It typically isn't active when the order banks first open for a vehicle.
Hopefully they will activate it for the order bank again, since they know that they will have a lot of retail orders!

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I understand that that is what happened with the Maverick initially, but it isn't the norm. I work at a dealership and order the stock inventory...I like to use the build and price when I am deciding what to order. It typically isn't active when the order banks first open for a vehicle.
Hopefully they will activate it for the order bank again, since they know that they will have a lot of retail orders!
Yeah, there were a lot of new things happening with Maverick and on-line reservations and ordering. I'm not expecting them to repeat every single action they took in the 1st year- some were good and some not so good. It's great you are so involved and informed on how this stuff works, because I know there are a lot of sales folks who had no clue what Maverick was or how to properly submit an order when people tried and needed help. Information and competence separate the good guys who get repeat customers from the average Joe who is just going through the motions
(y)

raymaines

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alto Blue Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't think hybrid AWD will be an option for a couple of more years though.
The longer I wait for my Maverick, the more I think I'll be 99.44% happy with FWD. It rains a bit in my part of the world but seldom snows and I never go off-road. A couple of months ago I would have jumped at the chance to have AWD but now I think I'd just as soon have the extra money in the bank.
Sponsored