Sponsored

When will 2023 Maverick show up Ford.com?

wayne2970

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback XT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
heard rumor that we would see the 2023 Maverick on Ford.com in June. Does anyone have info!
Sponsored

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
heard rumor that we would see the 2023 Maverick on Ford.com in June. Does anyone have info!
Thinking everyone with a order/build not yet scheduled should have a Go/No-Go email notification for MY22 From Ford by Months end- Thinking late July for MY23 Ford website mentions but who knows.

Mr. 99'

First Name
Gilbert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999' Honda Accord 2.3L DX
Engine
Undecided
I look forward to it even if not in June, as while I am far away from being able to a ford the Maverick as a new vehicle I enjoy playing with the configuration settings, and I am like other hoping for a hybrid AWD and ST version.

CMOS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Forte5
Order banks open August 16th.

CMOS

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They usually have the order guide to dealers well in advance of when the "build and price" option for a new MY is available online. I don't think it will be online before August. Maybe not even before the order banks open.

Sponsored

Jatrax

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 VW ID.4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Several sources say order banks open August 15th for hybrids. Checked with my dealer yesterday and he said that is still the date they have been given. Not sure if the configurator will be available earlier or on the 15th. Guessing the 15th from what has been reported.

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thinking everyone with a order/build not yet scheduled should have a Go/No-Go email notification for MY22 From Ford by Months end- Thinking late July for MY23 Ford website mentions but who knows.
They are scheduling August production this month. 22 Mavericks will still be built in Sept and some of Oct. I don't think they'll yet know who will be pushed to 23 MY until late-July/early Aug.

Last edited:

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They are scheduling July production this month. 22 Mavericks will still be built in Aug, Sept and some of Oct. I don't think they'll yet know who will be pushed to 23 MY until late-July/early Aug.
TIM Bartz talks about this on his podcast. FYI

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Several sources say order banks open August 15th for hybrids. Checked with my dealer yesterday and he said that is still the date they have been given. Not sure if the configurator will be available earlier or on the 15th. Guessing the 15th from what has been reported.
Typically the "build and price" online has not been available when the order banks open. But in the case of the Maverick with a backlog of interest....they may push it ahead, since they know that there will be many people wanting to place a retail order right away.

Jatrax

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 VW ID.4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer suggested I use the MY22 configurator and send him the print out. He says he will make a MY23 order from that as soon as the order banks open and then we can adjust for any MY23 changes that I want. He says that as long as I stay in the same trim changes should not alter my place in line. Not sure how true that is, just what he told me.
Also not sure what would happen if I spec a Hybrid FWD and a Hybrid AWD becomes an option.

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
TIM Bartz talks about this on his podcast. FYI
I corrected my post. June is scheduling for Aug production. So July for Sept production (into Oct?).

Thanks, I do work @ a dealership, but don't have the contacts w/ brand managers etc. like Tim does!
Sponsored