Sponsored

When will Ford will release 2024 Maverick upgrades and photos?

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

It's a decently short window between now and expected 2024 order banks opening on July 17th. But I don't see many people speculating when they'll release what upgrades Ford is adding to the Maverick for 2024.

The 2024 Ranger was recently unveiled. I know there was a lot more in terms of upgrades to the Ranger. It's also still not appearing on Ford's website under Vehicles to build & price. The 2024 Mustang was up pretty quick to build & price.

Once the 24' Maverick is released I'm curious how long it will take to replace the 23' on their website.

As for what the upgrades will be... I have pretty low expectations. Who has a set of realistic expectations for 2024 updates?
Sponsored

FischAutoTechGarten

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Green Valley Arizona USA, Alamos Sonora MEX
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mav Lariat EB AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

MY2024 is a carry over (minor color changes/minor option changes).... nothing major.
MY2025 will be a mid-cycle refresh (grills/headlights/tailights/infotainment/packages)
MY2027 will be the next generation (sheetmetal, powertrains, interior redesign, etc... though on the same platform).

Look at how other manufacturers manage cadence and it gives you an idea of what we can expect.

scottp01

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fiesta (on death's door)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Upgrades?! Look at 2022 to 2023 transition and tell me that Ford isn't going to drop more features to pay their shareholders!

fossil

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 SVT Cobra Mustang, HPR Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
they will introduce the ST version/upgrade shortly after the 2024 order bank closes

atomguy245

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Bolt EUV, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Perhaps the 2024 will get the wider screen that the escape got for 2023. The Maverick is severely behind in screen size and infotainment tech compared to the rest of the lineup, and there is really no reason for it. The software doesn't cost any more to put into the Maverick than it does to put into the Escape.

Sponsored

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The software doesn't cost any more to put into the Maverick than it does to put into the Escape.
"A bigger screen" isn't a software change, though, it's a hardware one.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

2024 Specs will be revealed july 16th at 11:00pm. Order banks will open at 7am, crash at 7:30 am, re open at 7:55, and close at 8:05 Build and price will not be available until mid september, when there will be exactly 7 STs available to order, and 4 AWD hybrids available to pre order with q constraint related production window of early 2025.

Syntax Error

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Honestly not expecting any major changes to the platform like AWD Hybrid until at least MY2026.

There's already a crap ton of demand for the truck, especially the Hybrid model. Ford's probably gonna spend the next few years catching up to demand before coming out with a major drivetrain update to entice people who were the early adopters to upgrade to a hypothetical Hybrid AWD model.

I don't expect any major redesign of the exterior until at least 5 years into the lifecycle of the Maverick, as per how most other vehicle lifecycles go, which will coincide with my theory that MY2026 will be when we see a big drivetrain update.

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No Major changes are expected as the 2024 Maverick will only be in the third year of production.

The next year 2025 will probably see some new upgrades.

FischAutoTechGarten

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

imagine a split fold rear seat in the XLT. (admittedly a big one!) :love:
no white plastic dash/door trim on the XLT. (minor color change) :love:
an earth tone paint option. (minor color change) (y)
power sliding rear window when you order the powered sliding sunroof on the XLT.. (minor package change) ;)

One can dream... I'm sure we'll just get a few more shades of blue or grey as paint options and a price increase. 😪

Sponsored

OneAlienBoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
imagine a split fold rear seat in the XLT. (admittedly a big one!) :love:
no white plastic dash/door trim on the XLT. (minor color change) :love:
an earth tone paint option. (minor color change) (y)
power sliding rear window when you order the powered sliding sunroof on the XLT.. (minor package change) ;)

One can dream... I'm sure we'll just get a few more shades of blue or grey as paint options and a price increase. 😪
Personally, I love the white interior accents, makes the interior pop. Hate all black/grey interiors with a passion. I don't really want a earthy paint color, but a purple would be really cool. Jeep also has this like, rich cyan color that looks incredible, called Bikini blue, would love to see something like that, and maybe a proper orange. The option of having color matched interior accents would also be cool.

As for exterior changes, I'd like to see a more expressive front and rear end design. Ideally with some slightly tinted lights. Where we get the second gen in 2026 or so, I'd want the exterior to strike a balance between the current maverick,and the sante Cruz. Sportier, more aggressive, but not too over the top.

Old Man

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Official order guide items and prices will probably come out about same day order banks open. Hopefully not after they close a few days later.

FischAutoTechGarten

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Personally, I love the white interior accents, makes the interior pop. Hate all black/grey interiors with a passion. I don't really want a earthy paint color, but a purple would be really cool. Jeep also has this like, rich cyan color that looks incredible, would love to see something like that, and maybe a proper orange. The option of having color matched interior accents would also be cool.
Oh... so you're the target demographic responsible for all of the blue plastic, white plastic, orange plastic... and those would go well with cyan and purple.... Stan Lee would be proud. You know I'm just messin' with you...

well I guess the world would be a boring place if everyone liked the same thing. :D

agree on black/grey interiors. Imagine if we could get the Ranger's Medium stone interior:
Ford Maverick When will Ford will release 2024 Maverick upgrades and photos? 1684286842289

This is what I mean by an earth tone... Imagine the Edge's Forged Green:
Ford Maverick When will Ford will release 2024 Maverick upgrades and photos? 1684286993861

Probably regarded as too classy for the Maverick... so they'll stay with the comic book colors...
:censored:

Raymundo76

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

It's a decently short window between now and expected 2024 order banks opening on July 17th. But I don't see many people speculating when they'll release what upgrades Ford is adding to the Maverick for 2024.

The 2024 Ranger was recently unveiled. I know there was a lot more in terms of upgrades to the Ranger. It's also still not appearing on Ford's website under Vehicles to build & price. The 2024 Mustang was up pretty quick to build & price.

Once the 24' Maverick is released I'm curious how long it will take to replace the 23' on their website.

As for what the upgrades will be... I have pretty low expectations. Who has a set of realistic expectations for 2024 updates?
How about a stand alone optional upgraded sound system. Aint never going to happen. LOL