Sponsored

When you found out your maverick made it to the rail yard near you, how did you sleep?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus St
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Dealer just texted me that it hit my local rail ramp and a transporter would be picking it up “soon” not sure I’ll be getting any sleep “soon”
Sponsored

KdeB

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT, 2018 Subaru Forester, 1966 MGB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Good luck with this last little bit of waiting. Great that you have a dealer who let you know.

Do be prepared that “soon” might be longer than you expect. Could be on your dealer’s lot in a couple of days … or a couple of weeks. There’s really no telling how long until it gets on a truck.

But …. You are entitled to get excited about “soon” !

mktmgrjrm

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid, Ford Fusion Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do be prepared that “soon” might be longer than you expect. Could be on your dealer’s lot in a couple of days … or a couple of weeks. There’s really no telling how long until it gets on a truck.
True! My Mav has been sitting at RAMP ONE in Wayne, MI for three weeks, and FORD customer service is telling me that 'estimated delivery' window is 3/25 to 4/7. My dealer says ' We are essentially waiting for carrier companies to ship them to our stores, and they are having trouble finding drivers, which puts everything weeks behind schedule.'.

Last edited:

FWDMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Frans
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT, 2021 EDGE, 2014 Fiesta ST
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not worth loosing sleep over a delivery date.
Mine was assembled 1/9/23, shipped to Ramp One RA4G Wayne Michigan 1/10/23. Arrived at the dealer 3/14/23. 2 Months "in transit." Date was pushed back 3 or 4 times.
My company car is a Ford Edge. Ordered 12/1/2020 Built 3/21 sat around for a long time in the Ontario facility on a part(s) hold and delivered 8/20/21 or something close to that. I have been conditioned to wait a long time for a Ford vehicle. LOL

Last edited:

JBryant

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hopefully you will get it soon. Mine is at Rail yard and my dealer called me this morning and said it would be here in two weeks. About three hours later he called and said he got word it would be here Friday.
Sponsored