Sponsored

What will the trim levels be called?

Xtreme Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota
Since this truck is supposed to be 'entry level' and essentially replaced the focus and fiesta ST lines, I wouldn't put it too far past them to wet their feet in the ST lines, but at the same time would I want my sports truck to look like a riced up version of what my internet installer showed up in? Not too sure...
I personally wouldn’t care what others thought. If it had subtle fascia/sheetmetal adjustments and some unique performance engine to back it up, I could careless if the base trim level were used for fleet for local pest control or internet installers.
Sponsored

MarcusBrody

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit Connect, BMW 318ti
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I personally wouldn’t care what others thought. If it had subtle fascia/sheetmetal adjustments and some unique performance engine to back it up, I could careless if the base trim level were used for fleet for local pest control or internet installers.
I actually love sleeper vehicles, so these are some of my favorite types of special trim level. I'm not really in the market for a street truck, but I'd very much enjoy the existence of a well driving, pest control-looking sleeper.

TruckGuySC

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
I actually love sleeper vehicles, so these are some of my favorite types of special trim level. I'm not really in the market for a street truck, but I'd very much enjoy the existence of a well driving, pest control-looking sleeper.
Orkin man! 😆
Ford Maverick What will the trim levels be called? D530B58D-1351-48B5-8B1E-99F1FE14B69C
Sponsored