Sponsored

Is CoPilot360 Standard with all trim levels?

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Can 360 assist be added later if they forgot to click the box for assist but you have 360? I got screwed. Told dealer I wanted every option and 360 assist wasn't checked. Didn't even know there were tow different 360s when I ordered and neither did they
Sure anything can be added if you want to pay for everything needed to add it.
Sponsored

MarcoG

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-Max Energi PHEV, Maverick Lariat Hybrid DEC2023
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sure anything can be added if you want to pay for everything needed to add it.
THAT'S A PRETTY UNRESPONSIVE ANSWER. I hear that is possibly not true. First, you can't get 360 if you didn't order it (of course without spending crazy money to install non-factory sensors etc., and maybe not then). That wasn't my question. My actual question is "can you get 360 assist if you have the 360 installed from the factory already" because they forgot to check the 360 assist box when you ordered? Are all the sensors you need (for assist) already in the car and is it an OTA update, or ? Can it even be done by For?. I've asked two dealers and even they don't know.

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

THAT'S A PRETTY UNRESPONSIVE ANSWER. I hear that is possibly not true. First, you can't get 360 if you didn't order it (of course without spending crazy money to install non-factory sensors etc., and maybe not then). That wasn't my question. My actual question is "can you get 360 assist if you have the 360 installed from the factory already" because they forgot to check the 360 assist box when you ordered? Are all the sensors you need (for assist) already in the car and is it an OTA update, or ? Can it even be done by For?. I've asked two dealers and even they don't know.
I can add ACC to my maverick, I just need to buy all the necessary items to install it. You can add anything to the Maverick as long as you have money and time.

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Very strange. On Page 2 it shows "Rear View Camera" as part of CoPilot360. On page 3 it does not.
You will also note that Ford Motor Company sells a full size spare tire, which isn’t the SAME size as your other 4 tires. Which, any automotive engineer will tell you to NEVER, NEVER EVER mix tire sizes. Just another law suit waiting to happen.

MarcoG

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-Max Energi PHEV, Maverick Lariat Hybrid DEC2023
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I can add ACC to my maverick, I just need to buy all the necessary items to install it. You can add anything to the Maverick as long as you have money and time.
Anothet BAD answer to a specific question. Maybe l should have asked "can you add 360 assist as an OTA, or an easy upgrade from dealer, if you already have Co-pilot 360"? Does that help?

I guess YOU might answer "well, l suppose I f you have enough money, you could sell the Mav with just 360 and order a new one with both", right?

Sponsored

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Anothet BAD answer to a specific question. Maybe l should have asked "can you add 360 assist as an OTA, or an easy upgrade from dealer, if you already have Co-pilot 360"? Does that help?

I guess YOU might answer "well, l suppose I f you have enough money, you could sell the Mav with just 360 and order a new one with both", right?
Sorry, you don't like the answer, many people dont like the truth.

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided

@MarcoG
Read through this thread for specifics on what is needed to add adaptive cruise control to a Maverick. I know its not a apples to apples comparison but it's the closest answer you are going to get about cost and complexity.

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...averick-hybrid-xlt-with-luxury-package.14586/

Also, Mavericks do not receive OTA updates for anything but the infotainment system. Even then it's truly not OTA because it uses wi-fi not LTE. Only the Mustang Mach-E and certain F-150s receive OTA updates for modules not pertaining to the infotainment system.
Sponsored

Last edited: