What will the trim levels be called?

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota
Since this truck is supposed to be 'entry level' and essentially replaced the focus and fiesta ST lines, I wouldn't put it too far past them to wet their feet in the ST lines, but at the same time would I want my sports truck to look like a riced up version of what my internet installer showed up in? Not too sure...
I personally wouldn’t care what others thought. If it had subtle fascia/sheetmetal adjustments and some unique performance engine to back it up, I could careless if the base trim level were used for fleet for local pest control or internet installers.

MarcusBrody

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit Connect, BMW 318ti
I personally wouldn’t care what others thought. If it had subtle fascia/sheetmetal adjustments and some unique performance engine to back it up, I could careless if the base trim level were used for fleet for local pest control or internet installers.
I actually love sleeper vehicles, so these are some of my favorite types of special trim level. I'm not really in the market for a street truck, but I'd very much enjoy the existence of a well driving, pest control-looking sleeper.