2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I had to slam it harder. Got it now
Yeah, the day I bought mine I could not figure out how to lock it into place. Frustrated, I slammed it hard and it locked. lol
Sponsored

DavidLs

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger/23 and 24 Mave hybrids
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I hate to ask but Could you post a Close up picture of the Wiring to the Battery. I am at this point of installing a 2000 watt MSW.
I mounted a 1500 watt inverter behind the back seat. I think the bracket behind there is for the upgraded sound system I don't have, but it's a perfect location for my inverter. Very short run for the cables to the 12 volt battery under the seat.

inverter.jpg

redskins5

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford F150 Hybrid, 2022 mavrick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine is currently under the back seat......but I feel like behind the seat might be marginally better. Both locations are not ideal, as I have two booster seats back there for my kids. But they are easy to toss (along with the kids) if I needed to get to the Fire extinguisher quick.

I wish there was a good fire extinguisher that fit in the water bottle holder in the rear door.....
Home depot sales a small fire extinguisher that fits in the cup holder perfectly. Ill take pictures when I get home and post.

DavidLs

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger/23 and 24 Mave hybrids
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I am ready for My Install. How is the inverter working out for you any Issues I should watch out for?? Thanks. Can I see a Photo of the batter hook up?? Did you use a breaker of a fuze. Thanks for your time
I mounted a 1500 watt inverter behind the back seat. I think the bracket behind there is for the upgraded sound system I don't have, but it's a perfect location for my inverter. Very short run for the cables to the 12 volt battery under the seat.

inverter.jpg

Lane

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lane
Threads
Reaction score
Website
photos.app.goo.gl
Vehicle(s)
2023 Area 51 Hybrid XL, 2006 VW Jetta Smyth UTE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I built a fiberglass enclosure and put a 12" subwoofer back there.

Ford Maverick What is behind your back seat? img_4262-

Ford Maverick What is behind your back seat? img_4330-

Ford Maverick What is behind your back seat? img_4424-

There are a ton more photos and a write-up of the process in my build thread (or click here for page 4 to skip directly to the enclosure build).

Last edited:

Sponsored

Baloo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT FX4 Lux Ordered
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Trying to get me arrested, not today copper.

HoiToid

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Screwdriver, emergency multi tool, rarched screw and socket set, umbrella.

Strange how the back seat doesn't latch. When you brake hard it can come forward some which keeps me from putting things like fishing rods back there.

HoiToid

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You have to take your hand and slam the back seat shut just to the right of the corner headrest. That area is just in front of the latching mechanism behind the backrest part of the seat

Sponsored

AbnRgr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 944NA, Mazda Miata, PT Cruiser Conv.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The photo below is of my ‘23 that I recently traded in for my ‘24 XLT hybrid. My current truck has been set up in the same manner with an envelope style cargo net mounted to the rear wall and a cut down rifle rack on the rear window holding my hiking stick. The hydro day pack hanging on the back wall contains a number of survival items including space blankets, ponchos, bivy sacks, a tube tent, x2 MREs, etc. First aid supplies and other emergency items are stored on rigid Molle seatback organizers. The cargo net currently holds (not pictured) lightweight windbreakers and rain jackets, a travel blanket and pillow for my passenger, and a sun screen for the front window. I’m just finishing up my interior the way I want it. When finished, I’ll post a list of what I added and modified with additional photos.

Ford Maverick What is behind your back seat? IMG_1451
Ford Maverick What is behind your back seat? IMG_1449

HoiToid

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The photo below is of my ‘23 that I recently traded in for my ‘24 XLT hybrid. My current truck has been set up in the same manner with an envelope style cargo net mounted to the rear wall and a cut down rifle rack on the rear window holding my hiking stick. The hydro day pack hanging on the back wall contains a number of survival items including space blankets, ponchos, bivy sacks, a tube tent, x2 MREs, etc. First aid supplies and other emergency items are stored on rigid Molle seatback organizers. The cargo net currently holds (not pictured) lightweight windbreakers and rain jackets, a travel blanket and pillow for my passenger, and a sun screen for the front window. I’m just finishing up my interior the way I want it. When finished, I’ll post a list of what I added and modified with additional photos.

IMG_1451.jpeg
IMG_1449.jpeg
Does your tonneau cover touch the back window? If so, does that help keep the bed dry~~~~ so many people mention that theirs leak.
What brand tonneau is it? Soft Tri-fold?

AbnRgr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 944NA, Mazda Miata, PT Cruiser Conv.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Does your tonneau cover touch the back window? If so, does that help keep the bed dry~~~~ so many people mention that theirs leak.
What brand tonneau is it? Soft Tri-fold?
RealTruck. TruXedo Pro X15 soft roll up tonneau cover. No. My cover falls about an inch short of the window. I have no problem with water at the front. A small amount of water, a trickle, can enter at the gap between the tailgate and vehicle side.

HoiToid

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
RealTruck. TruXedo Pro X15 soft roll up tonneau cover. No. My cover falls about an inch short of the window. I have no problem with water at the front. A small amount of water, a trickle, can enter at the gap between the tailgate and vehicle side.
Since Mavericks are Unibody, how did you get the tonneau to not leak at the front corners? My soft tri-fold just leaks every time it rains . The gaskets don't seal adequately
Sponsored