What are than June still no vehicle

Pjstorms

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
In June I ordered an XLT Ford maverick I had to put a $500 deposit down at the dealer. Today I have not received an email or gotten a bill date. Every time I go to the dealer he says it’s not scheduled yet. Anybody else having this problem?
Sponsored

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
In June I ordered an XLT Ford maverick I had to put a $500 deposit down at the dealer. Today I have not received an email or gotten a bill date. Every time I go to the dealer he says it’s not scheduled yet. Anybody else having this problem?
Have you read any of the other threads yet? This is a common problem. There are still many June & July (mostly hybrid) orders that have yet to schedule, but they are starting to schedule many more of them now!

NavyBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL
I ordered on June 8 (hybrid Lariat) and have been scheduled, but it has been moved around at least 4 times so far. Hope this time it will actually be built.

jbill

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Ford Maverick
I ordered the first day you could in June. I got the email finally in December that my build date was January. I just got the update that the truck is built and shipped. I ordered an XLT as well with lux package and some other options. I'd think you'll hit the que soon. But the dealer doesn't know or never knew for me either. It's a random pull really based on options and allocations.

OP
OP

Pjstorms

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Have you read any of the other threads yet? This is a common problem. There are still many June & July (mostly hybrid) orders that have yet to schedule, but they are starting to schedule many more of them now!
thank you, I was afraid my order never got placed. I did order the hybrid so maybe that is why I haven’t heard anything.
Sponsored