Sponsored

Anyone with a June/July order confirmation still waiting?

Terrenceyao

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Terrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus grey 2022 hybrid maverick XLT lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got my order confirmed July 7. Not yet scheduled to be built. Anyone else in the June/July range waiting?
cactus gray hybrid XLT, Lux package.
ordered from Tuttle-Click Ford in Irvine, CA
Sponsored

Big Rock

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150 4x4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got my order confirmed July 7. Not yet scheduled to be built. Anyone else in the June/July range waiting?
I ordered mine and confirmed June 29th. Hybrid XLT, lux and floor liners. I live in a small town, 2500 people and dealer is small also. He has 2 new F-150's on his lot. Nothing else new. Dealer asked me to drop Lux pkg, it might speed things up. I said no. He doesn't seem to get anywhere when he calls his RM. I do have an extra vehicle to drive so I can wait. If mine doesn't get here until after the first week of July, I just might be in a new "club". "Having 2 birthdays since ordering and still no Mav". July 5th when my parents brought me home screaming and kicking!!!

Duff

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Dodge Dakota
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I also placed an order with Tuttle-Click Ford in Irvine on June 18th. It was for a cactus gray XLT hybrid but did not have the Lux package. I got a VIN and a build date of 5/9. I have heard nothing from the dealer ever since placing the order in June. I only found out I was scheduled by calling Ford customer service. I did get a confirmation from Ford on June 18th so I at least knew that Ford had the order.

Hope you get your order scheduled soon!

Benc3aptos

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered a hybrid XLT, Lux, Area 51 on June 16 from North Bay Ford in Nor Cal, they called me last Friday to let me know I have a VIN number, and build date of May 16. I still have not received an email from Ford with this confirmation though?
Hope it's true.
Good Luck!

UncleDuke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fusion
2 weeks ago i called and got a VIN and a scheduled build week from my dealer of 5/9, only took 11 months

Sponsored

ddomino

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Compass
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Technically, yes I'm still waiting. I ordered mine on July 10th, email confirmation from Ford on the 12th. Just last week I received an email from my dealership regarding my new VIN number and that my build week was scheduled for May 9th. I live in San Antonio, TX.

Seems like Ford is starting to schedule more of the June/July orders.... or we can hope.

BobS

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
July 8th confirmation, sitting at priority 2 since Jan. No other information since.

TheShark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Tremor, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Ordered my FE Hybrid on 7/24, got a confirmation letter and also got email on 3/11 saying it's scheduled to be built the week of 4/11. Nothing since. We shall see.

Mav_27

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered my CG XLT Hybrid Lux in June, got a vin and scheduled date of April 28th. 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Reactions: TCK

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered July 21st. Still in order processing.....

Sponsored

2cafn8d

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I ordered the same as you on 6/25 from Villa Ford in Orange. I just received my VIN and a build week of 5/19 last week. Keep the faith.

meanmanphillip

First Name
phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda pilot
Still waiting... July 22nd confirmation, xlt hybrid lux cyber orange.

Taigus

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra
Keep in mind that there's going to be a few weeks without email notifications since the process changed. It seems like most of the outstanding June and July orders have been/will be scheduled in May, but we probably won't know for sure until May 12th when the short-term scheduling notifications kick in.
As a result, It might be more useful to limit responses to confirmed unscheduled June/July orders instead.
Sponsored