Sponsored

June orders that are still waiting for build dates?

DesertSweat

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Lariat, Honda HR-V 6spd
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I finally got scheduled last week for Feb 21st. 6/18 order and confirmation next day. Although it says my confirmation date is the date I had a change from XLT to Lariat with is 7/7.

But hybrid, lariat, luxury, moon.
Sponsored

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Equinox
Ford confirmation 6/9 - XLT hybrid w/ spray in bedliner. Removed bedliner in late September. Haven't heard anything since, other than the FITS kit email.
For what it's worth ; I spoke with Ford rep (phone) on tuesday , they stated the spray in bedliner delay has now been resolved and no longer an issue.

NorthShoreMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
June 19 order. Been in production for two and a half weeks. Was told on hold for micro chip. Window sticker date updated today on bottom but tracker is down and no emails

rclee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick Lux,A51,Hybrid,Rear Slider.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

June 19, confirmation June 19, priority 2 since September, FITS email. That's All Folks.

pmoore

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
6/18 order. Priority code 2 on 7/18. Not scheduled for production.

Sponsored

kellybubba

First Name
Jeramy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
I ordered my truck at the Asheville Ford dealership back on June 24th, put down a $500 deposit, and I haven't heard a single thing since. I check in every 2 weeks or so and they never know a thing. I even removed my spray-in bed liner to hopefully move it up in line per the Maverick Marketing Teams recommendation. Still, crickets. Not one email of any kind.

NorthShoreMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered my truck at the Asheville Ford dealership back on June 24th, put down a $500 deposit, and I haven't heard a single thing since. I check in every 2 weeks or so and they never know a thing. I even removed my spray-in bed liner to hopefully move it up in line per the Maverick Marketing Teams recommendation. Still, crickets. Not one email of any kind.
I would have moved on by now or placed another order with another dealer.

MaverickTime

Banned
Banned
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Ranger
I have that combo ordered in July and was told it will in all likelihood summer before I get the truck. I followed up with Ford Marketing and they were much less negative said I should get it in May.
[/QUOT
Guessing any june orders not scheduled have spray in bedliners. This probably applies to July orders still waiting too.

They are only scheduling a few percent of total orders with the liner. The schedule system won't select orders with those restrictions. Last I checked it was like 3 percent so that means out of 100 orders scheduled only 3 will go through with that option. Hybrid is also a restriction at 40 percent. If you are hybrid and have a spray in liner good luck
Happy to report that I am finally one of the lucky 3. Built 12/18 expected delivery 1/8/22.

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You definitely should call Ford and check on the status of your order. (800) 334-4375

BradG

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger / Lexus rx350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Order confirmed by email from Ford on 6/23. Nothing since. Lariat Hybrid with Lux package. I can only conclude the main problem is that dealership is small town rural mom/pop operation. Salesman says 8 Mavs on order, none have been assigned for build. I'm sure their allocations are virtually non existent. I probably should have gone to a big city dealer but I wanted the convenience of local service in case of a problem. I did not know how much allocations to dealers would affect all this. I simply believed Ford when they said to order now and get delivery in the fall. Should have known better.
Allocations have nothing to do with it, even LongMacarther have 80 June/July hybrids not scheduled yet, just asked Tim that last night. There are probably 10000+ June/ July hybrids not scheduled yet.

Sponsored

stoptothink

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 VW jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
June 24th hybrid xlt with spray-in and tow hitch. As annoying as it is, barring an accident we have no real need for a car for at least another year.

Squirrelfight

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First gen Tacoma
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered mine from the same dealership 3 days after you and haven't heard a thing...still patiently waiting. Fingers crossed for you.

UncleDuke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fusion
6/10 order date, I git nothing since then
Sponsored