First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I finally pinged Ford cause I ordered almost 2 weeks ago and did not receive an email. This is the response I got. Hopefully this means everything is ok.

Response from Ford Chat:
I see that your order is currently in Order Processing. The order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System. It will then be scheduled and placed in the first available production week. However, I do not have any specific dates listed. I would recommend staying touch with your dealer as they will always have the most accurate and up to date information. You can also always chat in with our team or visit https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking to check on the status of your order! (This website will be accessible once you receive your VIN).
Sponsored

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I finally pinged Ford cause I ordered almost 2 weeks ago and did not receive an email. This is the response I got. Hopefully this means everything is ok.

Response from Ford Chat:
I see that your order is currently in Order Processing. The order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System. It will then be scheduled and placed in the first available production week. However, I do not have any specific dates listed. I would recommend staying touch with your dealer as they will always have the most accurate and up to date information. You can also always chat in with our team or visit https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking to check on the status of your order! (This website will be accessible once you receive your VIN).
Just have to wait.

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sponsored