First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Focus /2022 Lincoln Corsair Reserve
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Evergreen Ford in Issaquah doesn't ask for a deposit either.
If you go there, Ask for Kelly Bader, He took care of me with my last purchase, and made it a very painless process.
Sponsored

Leggowe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Dakota
I have an appointment Tuesday at Car crazy to get the front windows and a 6" strip on windshield. Are you still happy with the window tint on yours? So far I really love this truck.
Any pictures out there of their front window tints?

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Back in my day, that used to be an Albertsons and Eastgate was a working class neighborhood. 😂
Remember when there was an airport there? 🤔

I think the end of the runway was around the Embassy Suites, if memory serves.

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
In my day, Albertsons was it's own chain, not just a rebranded Safeway...lol.
It's actually the other way around. Albertson's bought Safeway. At least a remnant of Albertson's that was controlled by Cerberus Capital Management after the original Albertson's broke up in 2006. Cerberus took it's regional Albertson's it purchased in Texas/New Mexico and kept expanding its empire. Eventually taking back over all the other Albertson's pieces (including the Northwest) and then buying Safeway in 2014. And later Haggen, after it practically bankrupted that company.

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Remember when there was an airport there? 🤔

I think the end of the runway was around the Embassy Suites, if memory serves.
Yep, that's right. There was a helipad there until recently.

Sponsored

Tbolt

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' EcoSport SES, 22' Lariat Lux FX4 Eco Mav
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It's actually the other way around. Albertson's bought Safeway. At least a remnant of Albertson's that was controlled by Cerberus Capital Management after the original Albertson's broke up in 2006. Cerberus took it's regional Albertson's it purchased in Texas/New Mexico and kept expanding its empire. Eventually taking back over all the other Albertson's pieces (including the Northwest) and then buying Safeway in 2014. And later Haggen, after it practically bankrupted that company.
Interesting. I've spent so many years over seas I didn't realize they had become the same entity. I just noticed when stopping at Albertsons in Spanaway that the packaged bakery stuff was all the same as Safeway which I am more familiar with/used more over the years. Having grown up in Denver we had Albertsons, Safeway, and King Soopers and they were all very different. Out here my preference is still Haggen, but we don't have one nearby.

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Drove the Hybrid from Seattle to Hoodsport. Stopped at Allyn, Wa. for lunch. Avg about 43mpg.
IMG_5498.jpg
You were in my neck of the woods! Bubba's or the Boat House?

Sponsored

Leggowe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Dakota
It's here!

20211216_172800_HDR.jpg

Route20211216.jpg

How did you find out about the towns it stopped in..When I call the UP line, it only tells me the day the rail was in Nogales, and then departing dates and times, but UP line is not saying a town of departure. The only info I get is the destination date, which I don't want to rely on.

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How did you find out about the towns it stopped in..When I call the UP line, it only tells me the day the rail was in Nogales, and then departing dates and times, but UP line is not saying a town of departure. The only info I get is the destination date, which I don't want to rely on.
Yeah, I helped another member a few weeks ago, and it doesn't seem to say the town names any longer along the way. :(

HiYoAu

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
re: Bellevue airfield
As a kid, I used to run across the airfield runway to get to the Fisher Drugstore where the Toyota dealership is at now to buy candy and Matchbox cars.

If you look closely when you drive I-90 through Eastgate there are a few light poles still painted orange and white as warning to aircraft as approach obstacles.

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Although I was bummed to not get scheduled yesterday (chatted with Ford online since emails did not seem to go out this week), I lobbed an email at my dealer to see if I could at least see how many orders they have left to schedule. They say 46! Down from 127 when I asked on February 17th. I consider that to be pretty good news!
March 25th to now update. Dealer tells me he has 35 unscheduled.

127 in Feb.
46 in March.
35 in June.

Not sure if I am happy or not.

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
March 25th to now update. Dealer tells me he has 35 unscheduled.

127 in Feb.
46 in March.
35 in June.

Not sure if I am happy or not.
I would interpret that with the big jump between February and March, is that Ford cleared out all the easy to build backlog. Now with the slow reduction since, they are working through constrained vehicles. Not even 5 a month it appears. So, without additional constrained parts arriving and the same rate continues, it appears there will be around 20 left unbuilt at the end of this model year from your dealer.

But rates could improve. But here's to hoping you're one of the next ones scheduled!! It can happen. Someone has to be next.
Sponsored