Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 MB GLK 250 Bluetec 4matic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Making me feel better about my trip to Harris Ford sometime between Thanksgiving and Christmas. That's when mine is predicted to deliver.

No need to try to hold their hand when it came to price protection or incentives? Did you go with the Ford Interest Rates from back when you ordered? Or some other financing?
I am grateful to the folks at Harris Ford for keeping their word about selling my Maverick to me at MSRP when it arrived at the dealer's in May ... (ordered in July 2021 and it was only a verbal agreement!) ... they accepted my Farm Bureau certificate as well, (I met all conditions for use) ... but yeah, there was a bit of 'hand holding' when the paperwork was first presented without price protection ... however, they sheepishly acquiesced to my request that price protection be honored and quickly generated corrected paperwork ... and again at signing, my few hundred dollar dealership oil change deal somehow got selected into the bill as the thousands of dollar extended service deal! Also corrected, maybe not so sheepishly. There was no issue however, with selection of the Ford incentive interest rate of .99%, which was honored ... So, you know ... maybe a cup of Joe to stay sharp before going in ... just sayin' ...

tjw887

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Acura TL, 2003 F150 XLT 4x4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I picked my XLT last month from Harris. You may need to make sure they use the price protection and Interest rates at the time of order.

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I picked my XLT last month from Harris. You may need to make sure they use the price protection and Interest rates at the time of order.
Thanks for the feedback. I am not super worried, as long as they were honest and honored the deal when called on it.

Tbolt

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' EcoSport SES, 22' Lariat Lux FX4 Eco Mav
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Funny moment yesterday, stopped for gas at the Safeway in Frederickson. Waiting at the light, an Area 51 Mav is at the light waiting to turn. He rolls down his window, we didn't know who would get the light first, so we roll all ours down. He turns and is giving me a big thumbs up while passing by and grinning ear to ear while I tell him "Nice Truck". Being in the Mav ownership club is pretty neat still, lol!

Sponsored

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Funny moment yesterday, stopped for gas at the Safeway in Frederickson. Waiting at the light, an Area 51 Mav is at the light waiting to turn. He rolls down his window, we didn't know who would get the light first, so we roll all ours down. He turns and is giving me a big thumbs up while passing by and grinning ear to ear while I tell him "Nice Truck". Being in the Mav ownership club is pretty neat still, lol!
This happens to me in some form or another every week or so. It's a fun little clique. (y)

SEA_Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If we do a meetup in the near future, where does everyone think would be the best spot? I'm north of Seattle in Lynnwood. I was thinking wherever there's a nearby place for coffee & lots of parking. Maybe the Panera at Tulalip or another spot? I'm willing to drive within an hour of Lynnwood myself. We could also meetup at a park or something. I know a few still haven't received their trucks yet, so it may be best to wait until everyone with a 22 order gets theirs so as many folks can participate. I just wanted to get the discussion going so that we can make a meetup happen, I think it would be a lot of fun. I'm really excited to see everyone else's trucks & how they've been customized. So far I haven't done much except sibl, tonneau & mud flaps.

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If we do a meetup in the near future, where does everyone think would be the best spot? I'm north of Seattle in Lynnwood. I was thinking wherever there's a nearby place for coffee & lots of parking. Maybe the Panera at Tulalip or another spot? I'm willing to drive within an hour of Lynnwood myself. We could also meetup at a park or something. I know a few still haven't received their trucks yet, so it may be best to wait until everyone with a 22 order gets theirs so as many folks can participate. I just wanted to get the discussion going so that we can make a meetup happen, I think it would be a lot of fun. I'm really excited to see everyone else's trucks & how they've been customized. So far I haven't done much except sibl, tonneau & mud flaps.
Seems the successful meetups from other regions tend to be places where a casual restaurant has a really big and empty parking lot and is also willing to deal with a bunch of people wanting to come in and all split their bills. Haha. I'll see if I can think of anywhere good. But your Tulalip idea might work.
I'm also Lynnwood adjacent. I would think going much further north than something like Everett might mean less folks make the drive. Seems like at least for the folks active on here, most are south of Seattle.

First Name
Renzo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Mine finally changed to “shipped” yesterday with an ETA of the first week of November. I’m a little further north in Lake Stevens but I’ll be down to participate in a meet up! Let’s keep that idea alive!

Reactions: bgn

2thGAP

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes and Honda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Isn't Panera parking lot quite busy? Last time I was there (first week of September and it was a weekend) it was super hard to find a parking spot. Or am I talking about a different parking lot? I'm in Bellingham and I'm willing to drive an hour away from my location. How about somewhere in Anacortes?

Edit: adding Mount Vernon and Everett for meet up locations.

Last edited:
Sponsored

FiremarshalBill49

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3 LR and 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Isn't Panera parking lot quite busy? Last time I was there (first week of September and it was a weekend) it was super hard to find a parking spot. Or am I talking about a different parking lot? I'm Bellingham and I'm willing to drive an hour away from my location. How about somewhere in Anacortes?

Edit: adding Mount Vernon and Everett for meet up locations.
It's a bit further to drive for South Sound Mavericks, but how about the Light House park near the ferry dock in Mukilteo? It has a pretty large parking area and a beautiful place to visit.

Ford Maverick Western Washington Aerial_view_of_Mukilteo,_2019

FindingYOUphoria

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Cool, sounds like we may run into each other at Bowen Scarff. I'm scheduled for the same week.
How was your deal at Bowen Scarff. Did they go or pricing and not try adding anything weird? Did you trade a vehicle in? Was the trade in fairly priced?

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
For me, it will be more about whether dates/times work out. I'm willing to drive just about anywhere if I have the time. Any excuse for a road trip in Naranjita is fine by me. Although we may have to do South Sound and North Sound meetups.

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

How was your deal at Bowen Scarff. Did they go or pricing and not try adding anything weird? Did you trade a vehicle in? Was the trade in fairly priced?
Zero issues. No trade-in.

They do so much volume that I don't think they want to play games.

2thGAP

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes and Honda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It's a bit further to drive for South Sound Mavericks, but how about the Light House park near the ferry dock in Mukilteo? It has a pretty large parking area and a beautiful place to visit.

Aerial_view_of_Mukilteo,_2019.jpg
Been there. Looks like a good place for a meet up. Not crowded because all the other vehicles are lined up to get on the ferry. Road going there may be busy though, but it's all good.
Sponsored