First Name
Jonas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 S10
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Was just going to ask if the cowl seal was properly attached or if you have tree debris around it. You wouldn't believe how easy any car can get a little debris inside and then a huge leak. Always get rid of the pine needles and other things off the cowl. Once they go in and accumulate the can block it up and then leak inside.
Had this issue with a Nissan, pine needles, leaves over time clogged the drain. Rain would overflow behind the dash and soak the passenger side carpet. Had to remove some plastic coverings and find/unclog the drain that led to the wheel wells.

JJJJR

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tiberon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mullinax had it two days and dried it all out for me, I think itā€™s all good now luckily. Hopefully thatā€™s the last issue for awhile šŸ˜‚
Just discovered the same issue. Did the cowling issue resolve the problem? Thanks

OP
OP
CMFX4

CMFX4

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Forte Koup
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just discovered the same issue. Did the cowling issue resolve the problem? Thanks
Yes it should fix it, our trucks mustā€™ve been built on a Friday šŸ˜‚

Mikeysd

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Laiat pepper red Lux package 2022
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have a problem with my back driver side door leaking when it rains hard. When I open the door the next day you can see a puddle of water in that side pocket next to the seat.

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
I have a problem with my back driver side door leaking when it rains hard. When I open the door the next day you can see a puddle of water in that side pocket next to the seat.
Hi there ā€“ send a message to us with your VIN and approximate mileage, Iā€™ll look into this for you. Thanks!

18hawkeye

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi there ā€“ send a message to us with your VIN and approximate mileage, Iā€™ll look into this for you. Thanks!
Mikeysd:

Report the issue to the National Highway Traffic Safety Association (NHTSA). They want to hear from Ford Maverick owners with water leaks. You can fill out the form online.
These vehicles have mold even though you canā€™t see it. You need to get it documented with NHTSA while still in warranty.

Baverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I similarly have water accumulating on the passenger side floorboard. Iā€™ve reached out to my dealership but havenā€™t heard anything. Iā€™d appreciate your help.

Ford Maverick Water on passenger floor IMG_1178

Ford Maverick Water on passenger floor IMG_1177
Sponsored