Vehicle(s)
2022 fx4 maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Roughly
City mpg avg down 20%
Hwy mpg avg down 10%
2" lift with 245/75/17
Did you have the computer re calibrated to be accurate for mpg or is that the stock computer mpgs
Sponsored

jayrx7trbo2

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 fx4 maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes fender to ground is 34.75” front and 36” in the rear.
thats Pefect, espcially if you tow at all so your not ass dragging LoL.. can i ask what the shop charged you to install and did you need a alignment??

CLH917

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
thats Pefect, espcially if you tow at all so your not ass dragging LoL.. can i ask what the shop charged you to install and did you need a alignment??
That’s part of why I chose this spacer kit. I tow multiple boats regularly.

I installed the spacers with a buddy and my alignment was just over $100.

Horizon62

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That was a lot of words for a gal who started this with "I don't know jack" :D

I don't see this truck being much for off-roading to the point I'd need additional clearance so I guess I'll file this under the column of "shit I ain't gonna worry about". Thanks for the education!
I don’t understand why so many want to modify the Maverick into a rock crawler. It was my understanding Ford developed the Maverick to serve as a daily driver with the ability to carry very small loads occasionally. It’s perfect for the older generation like me because you don’t need a step ladder to enter it. I guess there is a cool factor for having extremely large wheels and a lift kit to be seen on the highway. What will happen to all the cv joints in the future? Are you really going to take it mudding every weekend? Oh, what do I know? My plans for mine is to remain stock and use it as a grocery getter and vacations with the grand kids. Holds plenty of suitcases in the back just fine. Guess I’ll be looking up to you guys, cause I’ll be running stock. Enjoy your ride!

Sponsored

jayrx7trbo2

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 fx4 maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That’s part of why I chose this spacer kit. I tow multiple boats regularly.

I installed the spacers with a buddy and my alignment was just over $100.
Thats awesome, need anything special tool wise? ive heard some lift require some grinding

B_kiz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 maverick XLT white
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I don’t understand why so many want to modify the Maverick into a rock crawler. It was my understanding Ford developed the Maverick to serve as a daily driver with the ability to carry very small loads occasionally. It’s perfect for the older generation like me because you don’t need a step ladder to enter it. I guess there is a cool factor for having extremely large wheels and a lift kit to be seen on the highway. What will happen to all the cv joints in the future? Are you really going to take it mudding every weekend? Oh, what do I know? My plans for mine is to remain stock and use it as a grocery getter and vacations with the grand kids. Holds plenty of suitcases in the back just fine. Guess I’ll be looking up to you guys, cause I’ll be running stock. Enjoy your ride!
We had a bad snow storm last night here in PA and I had to drive home from work in the middle of it on the unplowed roads. I'm VERY thankful that I just put all terrains on and I don't know if I would have gotten home without them.

I've always been of the opinion that AWD or 4x4 is well complimented by big knobby tires to help claw you through the muck.

And yes, they look cool too 😎

Horizon62

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
We had a bad snow storm last night here in PA and I had to drive home from work in the middle of it on the unplowed roads. I'm VERY thankful that I just put all terrains on and I don't know if I would have gotten home without them.

I've always been of the opinion that AWD or 4x4 is well complimented by big knobby tires to help claw you through the muck.

And yes, they look cool too 😎
That explained it! Thanks!

Sponsored

JKinPA

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mountaineer
Engine