First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat, '17 Rogue SL, '14 Altima SV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Do you have a source for this? I was under the impression that ActiveX came with the tremor package regardless of trim level. Though i'm not sure where I read that, ill have to dig.
I saw this said in one of the Tremor threads from one of the in the know poster. They said the material matches the primary trim (XLT or Lariat) the color follows Tremor. Not saying it's gospel but that's what is out there.

EDIT this is a link to that post. Again not saying gospel but said in a manner that would seem to know more than me. Also makes sense you wouldn't get an Active X upgrade on XLT for same cost as Lariat. It would be a hit to pushing buyers to the higher trim

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/maverick-tremor-official-release-–-specs-pics-videos-priced-2-995.18477/post-350136
Sponsored

Last edited:

hellokitty1984

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

hellokitty1984

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That is definitely a dealership issue. Ford isn’t going to communicate with you if your order was never placed.
I called them prior and they said that if I processed my order online, everything should be good to go. There was severe miscommunication between dealers and FoMoCo since the beginning, and still there is.

Cward

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nada
I called them prior and they said that if I processed my order online, everything should be good to go. There was severe miscommunication between dealers and FoMoCo since the beginning, and still there is.
You can’t process an order online. You can do selections online and the dealership processes it.
I think you may have had some confusion or lack of knowledge on the order process along with an inexperienced sales person causing your issues.
The order process is done between the customer and the dealership.

hellokitty1984

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You can’t process an order online. You can do selections online and the dealership processes it.
I think you may have had some confusion or lack of knowledge on the order process along with an inexperienced sales person causing your issues.
The order process is done between the customer and the dealership.
I am well aware as of my second order, per my requiring a second order. The salesmen didn’t clarify anything during the first order process, so I was misinformed by a multitude of people at all levels.

Sponsored

WNYEscapee

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick, 2019 Cherokee
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Nice detail, I haven't even seen Ford give us that much info on it yet.
I just don't know about removing the full XLT interior w/orange accents, it seems like it would have fit in w/the detail of the Tremor package quite nicely.

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So with the new front bumper , is the intercooler mounted further up ? And they also mention no 4K tow , is this due to not having even room for the radiator that comes with 4k or something else ? Side note- Was off roading this last weekend at 8500 ft and for the first time noticed the rad/fan kick up to another gear which it hasn't done before.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Nice detail, I haven't even seen Ford give us that much info on it yet.
I just don't know about removing the full XLT interior w/orange accents, it seems like it would have fit in w/the detail of the Tremor package quite nicely.
Exactly!

hellokitty1984

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So with the new front bumper , is the intercooler mounted further up ? And they also mention no 4K tow , is this due to not having even room for the radiator that comes with 4k or something else ? Side note- Was off roading this last weekend at 8500 ft and for the first time noticed the rad/fan kick up to another gear which it hasn't done before.
I’m not sure, but without 4K towing, this vehicle is just another toy. I want 4K towing with my Tremor.

Jah.

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jah.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick xlt fx4 , Honda 700 ctx mc
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No 4k tow no go . fx4 with 4k tow a better go.

Sponsored

Don 123

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
4K Package-Larger cooling including transmission,lower differential gears,and different dashboard readout which includes trailer ball line up and trailer light diagnostics,both 4 pin and 5 pin connections,and obviously hitch itself

Spartan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am wondering if the Tremor Aluminum Metal Bash Plate under the engine compartment will work on the 2022 Hybrid model? I would like to replace the light weight pressed fiber material with a more robust metal one. Does anyone know yet, if it will fit, or is a good replacement material/part ?

Thanks, The Spartan.

mjkladis

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Shoot, I’ve watched @Shay’s videos for years! They always have some great info and are well produced. It’s been awesome seeing more Maverick info too.

This rear unit in the Tremor is why I ordered it. That system works amazingly well in the Bronco Sport Badlands so I expect it to do just as well here.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

4K Package-Larger cooling including transmission,lower differential gears,and different dashboard readout which includes trailer ball line up and trailer light diagnostics,both 4 pin and 5 pin connections,and obviously hitch itself
Need all that to tow 4000lbs? My 1980 unibody Eagle wagon tows 3500lb with just a hitch and 3.54 gears(instead of 3.07). Also with half the HP. Yes Im justifying the fact that the Tremor cant get the tow package, but Im also acknowledging that 4k towing isnt all that much. Really the Maverick isnt a tow rig. It will haul atvs and lawn trailers but no equipment trailers or car trailers. Even a tow dolley would put it over the line unless you are pulling a compact. Once I realized that fact, the better approach angle, better shocks, standard ATs, floor mats, hitch, lift kit, and upgraded rear diff, not to mention revised CVs that are a known issue with lifts. All those things made me realize there was more value in a Tremor for me than a FX4k had.
Sponsored