2.5L Hybrid

Mav as heck

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
36k for a gently used SUV/Truck seems pretty reasonable in this current market.

It's more than MSRP, yes.... but what isn't these days?

I'm not sure what the deal is with the price fetish so many members seem to be afflicted with here.

Want to blow your mind? Try searching for used Mavericks with the Lariat Lux package. Easily 45, 50k.

yb98

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 camery & 22 XL AWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'll buy it. Put me in contact with whomever it was that you spoke to that said it was available for MSRP. I'll even pay you a referral fee.
No way in hell it's available

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Porsche Macan S/2023 Integra 6MT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Finnster

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy's
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'll buy it. Put me in contact with whomever it was that you spoke to that said it was available for MSRP. I'll even pay you a referral fee.
I just noticed this one yesterday! I doubt it is still available at that price and I won't be checking tomorrow since I don't want an XL.
But you can fill out their form and see what happens!
I know two people who have bought new cars at this dealer and both recommend them. One of them has a 22 maverick he ordered and received this Spring - he says he got the Maverick at MSRP, plus dealer fee I assume. I was told the dealer fee at this dealer is $265.00, which is just over half of the average dealer fee in this area!
Obviously, do your own homework and if anyone checks this out - Give us an update!

Sponsored

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Porsche Macan S/2023 Integra 6MT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just noticed this one yesterday! I doubt it is still available at that price and I won't be checking tomorrow since I don't want an XL.
But you can fill out their form and see what happens!
I know two people who have bought new cars at this dealer and both recommend them. One of them has a 22 maverick he ordered and received this Spring - he says he got the Maverick at MSRP, plus dealer fee I assume. I was told the dealer fee at this dealer is $265.00, which is just over half of the average dealer fee in this area!
Obviously, do your own homework and if anyone checks this out - Give us an update!
Okay it's clear you just don't really get it, and that's OK.

Most people can get a Maverick at MSRP if they order it. What you can't do is walk onto a lot and buy one for MSRP. The websites that have them listed at MSRP are mostly all ordered trucks that are sold. If you do come across one unsold, it is almost always marked up. There have been a lucky few who have managed to nab a stock unit for MSRP but that is very very rare.

Finnster

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy's
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Okay it's clear you just don't really get it, and that's OK.

Most people can get a Maverick at MSRP if they order it. What you can't do is walk onto a lot and buy one for MSRP. The websites that have them listed at MSRP are mostly all ordered trucks that are sold. If you do come across one unsold, it is almost always marked up. There have been a lucky few who have managed to nab a stock unit for MSRP but that is very very rare.
Actually, ALL people submit Maverick orders at MSRP or less! Some dealers simply lie and cheat so that the customer gets screwed or gives up the truck to the dealer in exasperation!
You're right, it has been rare to walk onto a lot and "nab" an MSRP maverick and get a clean deal!
But with the change in the allocation formula Ford now uses for the Maverick and others, dealers are being "encouraged" straighten-up and fly right! And in the end dealers must sell cars to survive. I expect the vast majority of maverick dealers to get onboard and cut excessive prices so they can quickly move stock! Only time will tell, but I think we will see this change within a few months.

mr mojo risen

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2020 VW Passat, 2015 Nissan Sentra
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost