Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The Ford scheduling allocation system seems to be very dependent upon the sales region your dealer is located. I've asked around and even @fordvideoguy https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/october-hybrid-orders-united.12399/post-297565 has not seen a list of the US sales regions. I searched the internet and only found this page https://www.garysgaragemahal.com/dso-codes.html But, it looks like it has not been updated since information from the 1990s.

So the purpose of this post is to discover the current US sales regions. The above link does provide some good information such as all dealers fall under a District Sales Offices (DSO). DSOs are represented by a 2 digit number. The first digit is the sales region the office is in. I could not find any names for these regions so I guessed at the following names. If anyone knows the proper names please reply.

Regions
1 Northeast
2 Southeast
4 Northcentral
5 Midwest / Rockies
7 West

The ordering dealer's DSO should be the 1st 2 numeric digits of your "Sales Code" on your dealer order.
Ford Maverick US Sales Regions Discovery DealerOrder.PNG

The DSO is also included on each Ford window sticker. It is the first two digits in the "ITEM #" area of the sticker
Ford Maverick US Sales Regions Discovery DSO.PNG

The below list started from the dso-codes web page above. I have seen a Maverick window sticker with a 44 DSO but don't know where it was from. We will have to decipher what DSO these unlisted numbers represent. Also note the above regions list does not include a 3 or 6. So there is a chance Ford has added more regions in the last twenty plus years. I will update this first post with any new regions / DSOs we discover.

Northeast
11 Boston
12 Buffalo
13 New York
14 Pittsburgh
16 Philadelphia
17 Washington

Southeast
21 Atlanta
22 Charlotte
23 Memphis
24 Jacksonville
26 New Orleans
27 Virginia / Richmond ?
28 Louisville

Northcentral
41 Chicago
42 Cleveland
43 Milwaukee
44 Pittsburgh / Buffalo NY / Northern Ohio ?
46 Indianapolis ?
47 Cincinnati
48 Detroit

Midwest / Rockies
52 Dallas
53 Kansas City / Nebraska ?
54 Omaha
55 St. Louis
56 Denver / Las Vegas / Idaho ?
57 Houston
58 Twin Cities

West
71 Los Angeles
72 San Jose / Hawaii
74 Seattle
75 Phoenix
76 Denver

Someone posted a link to this list
Ford Maverick US Sales Regions Discovery 1677702681192
Sponsored

Last edited:

kcamp317

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Ford Escape Titanium Hybrid 16 Ford Escape SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Come on 47!! I think thats my unlucky number....no news yet

SkeeterB

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat Lux, 4K, FX4, 360, Velocity Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The Ford scheduling allocation system seems to be very dependent upon the sales region your dealer is located in. I've asked around and even @fordvideoguy https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/october-hybrid-orders-united.12399/post-297565 has not seen a list of the US sales regions. I searched the internet and only found this page https://www.garysgaragemahal.com/dso-codes.html But, it looks like it has not been updated since information from the 1990s.

So the purpose of this post is to discover the current US sales regions. The above link does provide some good information such as all dealers fall under a District Sales Offices (DSO). DSOs are represented by a 2 digit number. The first digit is the sales region the office is in. I could not find any names for these regions so I guessed at the following names. If anyone knows the proper names please reply.

Regions
1 Northeast
2 Southeast
4 Northcentral
5 Midwest
7 West

The ordering dealer's DSO is included on each Ford window sticker. It is the first two digits in the "ITEM #" area of the sticker
DSO.PNG

The below list started from the dso-codes web page above. I have seen a Maverick window sticker with a 44 DSO but don't know where it was from. We will have to decipher what DSO these unlisted numbers represent. Also note the above regions list does not include a 3 or 6. So there is a chance Ford has added more regions in the last twenty plus years. I will update this first post with any new regions / DSOs we discover.

Northeast
11 Boston
12 Buffalo
13 New York
14 Pittsburgh
16 Philadelphia
17 Washington

Southeast
21 Atlanta
22 Charlotte
23 Memphis
24 Jacksonville
26 New Orleans
28 Louisville

Northcentral
41 Chicago
42 Cleveland
43 Milwaukee
44 ?
46 Indianapolis
47 Cincinnati
48 Detroit

Midwest
52 Dallas
53 Kansas City
54 Omaha
55 St. Louis
57 Houston
58 Twin Cities

West
71 Loa Angeles
72 San Jose
74 Seattle
75 Phoenix
76 Denver
Mine is 52 and in The Woodlands, Texas, Montgomery County about 35 miles north of Houston.

Chicora

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
PW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy S-10
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My item number starts with 21 and it is in the Charlotte Region.

WannaMav

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just checked sticker for my delivery in Hawaii.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Automate

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My item number starts with 21 and it is in the Charlotte Region.
Interesting, by the list, district 21 is Atlanta. Wonder if they eliminated Charlotte DSO? Or is your dealer part of a chain of dealers that could be based out of Atlanta?

OP
OP
Automate

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Kind of strange unless Western NY is now in Northcentral region
Possibly. Looked at some other new inventory window stickers and Rochester dealers also appear to be 44. A little more east to Syracuse/Finger Lakes region in CNY it switches to 13 and Albany 11.

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You can also figure this out without a window sticker! I am still Unscheduled, but my dealer code starts with 74. And the first post in this thread already labeled "Seattle" as 74. So I am fairly certain it is as easy as folks posting what the first two digits of their dealer code is from when they have been chatting/calling Ford each week to check on their order. Might make this deciphering project go a lot faster since we don't need window stickers! Anyone with an order can contribute.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Automate

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You can also figure this out without a window sticker! I am still Unscheduled, but my dealer code starts with 74. And the first post in this thread already labeled "Seattle" as 74. So I am fairly certain it is as easy as folks posting what the first two digits of their dealer code is from when they have been chatting/calling Ford each week to check on their order. Might make this deciphering project go a lot faster since we don't need window stickers! Anyone with an order can contribute.
Yes, that works for me also. Thanks, I will update the 1st post

HD676

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Harley, 2007 Shelby GT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am in the Pittsburgh market (14) but my sticker has a 44. Dealer order.
Ford Maverick US Sales Regions Discovery 6EBA19C2-E4AE-460F-B3A8-8E08B1FF3BE5

OP
OP
Automate

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am in the Pittsburgh market (14) but my sticker has a 44. Dealer order.
6EBA19C2-E4AE-460F-B3A8-8E08B1FF3BE5.jpeg
Seems as though Western New York and Western Pennsylvania have been moved to the North Central region. I wonder if they eliminated the Buffalo DSO and now it falls under Pittsburgh.

Chicora

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
PW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy S-10
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Interesting, by the list, district 21 is Atlanta. Wonder if they eliminated Charlotte DSO? Or is your dealer part of a chain of dealers that could be based out of Atlanta?
Don't think so. My dealer was number one for Charlotte Region for Pre-owned Certified Sales which includes every Ford dealer in NC and SC.

The parent owner is also in NC.