Sponsored

Unlikely Scenario for MY22 Fulfillment of All Chapman Horsham Orders...

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
GREAT news, everyone… Ashlie tells me they had 47 orders get scheduled this week! They are now down to 45 unscheduled hybrids, and 83 unscheduled Ecoboosts, for a total of 128 unscheduled orders.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I wonder if that was all their allocations for July. Maybe there is a good chance then that we get a first round 23 order. That would be awesome!

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wonder if that was all their allocations for July. Maybe there is a good chance then that we get a first round 23 order. That would be awesome!
According to Ashlie, that was indeed their full allocation for July, so to be safe us unscheduled hybrid folks will likely need to place a 23 order on August 2nd, even though they are still scheduling those first couple weeks of Aug.

Congrats to all who finally got scheduled! :)

Reactions: Yar

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

GREAT news, everyone… Ashlie tells me they had 47 orders get scheduled this week! They are now down to 45 unscheduled hybrids, and 83 unscheduled Ecoboosts, for a total of 128 unscheduled orders.
I just checked back with Ashlie after seeing your numbers. I wanted to see how many lower priorities there were now. She confirmed I was priority code 15 and there are only 10 orders ahead with a lower priority. Of course, who knows how many there are with the same priority code, but at least its something. Getting there!

Sponsored

PA-Homesteader

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

So I plan on ordering from Chapman when the banks open up. I read that they are 100% good to go and already email Ashlie and Im on the contact list to place a 2023 order

For those that ordered with them, any regrets?

I guess I'm just worried that something will happen and I would get screwed. I really need a new or newer vehicle within the next two or three years because my current daily diver is 22 years old and has 181k miles on it (still going strong!)

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

So I plan on ordering from Chapman when the banks open up. I read that they are 100% good to go and already email Ashlie and Im on the contact list to place a 2023 order

For those that ordered with them, any regrets?

I guess I'm just worried that something will happen and I would get screwed. I really need a new or newer vehicle within the next two or three years because my current daily diver is 22 years old and has 181k miles on it (still going strong!)
I do not regret ordering from them so far. One thing I will say is expect to wait. There are still more than 100 outstanding orders from 2022 to build still. That said, if you get in as early as possible and don't have a bunch of constraint items you should be okay. I still wouldn't expect to receive it until next Summer but if you are fine with that then go for it.

PA-Homesteader

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I do not regret ordering from them so far. One thing I will say is expect to wait. There are still more than 100 outstanding orders from 2022 to build still. That said, if you get in as early as possible and don't have a bunch of constraint items you should be okay. I still wouldn't expect to receive it until next Summer but if you are fine with that then go for it.
Thanks for the reassurance

I dont mind waiting until next year. And honestly I wouldn't mind, it gives me more time to save up for a bigger deposit haha

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just checked back with Ashlie after seeing your numbers. I wanted to see how many lower priorities there were now. She confirmed I was priority code 15 and there are only 10 orders ahead with a lower priority. Of course, who knows how many there are with the same priority code, but at least its something. Getting there!
I am one with the same priority code as you. The chat told me a few weeks ago that it was PC2, but it is now PC15. I am an earlier order than you, though, at 10/5 or 10/8. I want it to get pushed since my other one is scheduled. So I'm okay with this.

Sponsored

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Yeah, I have locally that has a bed extender. I'm pretty sure if I remove it, it will be scheduled but at this point I'd rather wait. I might see what the 23 looks like on 8/2 and if nothing important I'll remove it and see if it schedules. Hopefully we will know what the financing rates will be on 8/2 as well. That's the main thing I wish I wouldn't lose.

abcinv

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Tundra DBL Cab Limited 4WD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Add me to the list; 9/05 build date!

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am one with the same priority code as you. The chat told me a few weeks ago that it was PC2, but it is now PC15. I am an earlier order than you, though, at 10/5 or 10/8. I want it to get pushed since my other one is scheduled. So I'm okay with this.
It’s kind of odd at this point that anyone is at priority 15, especially since it appears the June/July/August orders all got moved to 2 (and thankfully finally got scheduled!). Really happy for the folks who got build dates!

TFL

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford 150 2017 Chevy Impala 2020 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats to everyone that got scheduled. I must be one of the last August orders who didn’t make the cut. Still at PC 13 with an August 31 order. I’m hoping that they can get a a few more scheduled next month.
Sponsored