Sponsored

Undercover Armor Flex Tonneau Cover

Valace2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XL
Sorry for another tonneau cover post, but was wondering what people think of these.

It's a hardcover tri fold and looks pretty snazzy, it's a $1000 bucks though.

I got $1800 more on my Volt than I thought I would so that would cover the tonneau and the spray in bedliner I am having done on Friday.

Am in Michigan and I think this cover is going to hold up well from the elements.
Sponsored

LadyMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
SJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sorry for another tonneau cover post, but was wondering what people think of these.

It's a hardcover tri fold and looks pretty snazzy, it's a $1000 bucks though.

I got $1800 more on my Volt than I thought I would so that would cover the tonneau and the spray in bedliner I am having done on Friday.

Am in Michigan and I think this cover is going to hold up well from the elements.
Looks nice! Let us know how you like it? Was it in stock?

Dechion

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kia Forte
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've been back and forth on which cover to get, and its still up in the air. Not sure how this price increase is going to effect my bottom line, and thats going to play into it also.

If my price did just go up by almost $1100, my accessories budget is going to take the hit.

Rxbike

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 XL Hybrid
I'm getting ready to order an extang trifecta 2 soft three fold cover at 369.00 but I do live in central california and it should hold up. They are lifetime warranty so what the heck. Can't see spending $1000 or more on what otherwise is a cheap truck purchase
Sponsored