First Name
Jah.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick xlt fx4 , Honda 700 ctx mc
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Received undercover armor tonneau yesterday and installed today . no real problems . just a few helpful hints . read all hints because some are out of order . 1) use narrow top channels on tonneau side rails and not bottom large channels when mounting clamps . 2) rear clamps need to be placed about 2 inches forward from where they have it marked on tonneau side rails for it to work . they give you 6 filler/gasket strips to mount/stick on the truck side rails so the rear one will have to moved forward to . 3)wipe truck bulkhead surface with rubbing alcohol before applying gasket . 4) placed gasket on truck bulkhead on rear edge away from window on top . 5 ) located front of cover edge ( not tonneau gasket edge ) 1 1/2 inches from window. This lined it up to work good on my truck . 6) have someone to hold tonneau side rails until you get center clamp on . 7) I placed front tonneau side rails about 1/4 inch from truck bulkhead near window .

Ford Maverick Undercover armor flex tonneau installed 20220511_135810

Ford Maverick Undercover armor flex tonneau installed 20220511_135919
Sponsored

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Received undercover armor tonneau yesterday and installed today . no real problems . just a few helpful hints . read all hints because some are out of order . 1) use narrow top channels on tonneau side rails and not bottom large channels when mounting clamps . 2) rear clamps need to be placed about 2 inches forward from where they have it marked on tonneau side rails for it to work . they give you 6 filler/gasket strips to mount/stick on the truck side rails so the rear one will have to moved forward to . 3)wipe truck bulkhead surface with rubbing alcohol before applying gasket . 4) placed gasket on truck bulkhead on rear edge away from window on top . 5 ) located front of cover edge ( not tonneau gasket edge ) 1 1/2 inches from window. This lined it up to work good on my truck . 6) have someone to hold tonneau side rails until you get center clamp on . 7) I placed front tonneau side rails about 1/4 inch from truck bulkhead near window .

20220511_135810.jpg

20220511_135919.jpg
Looks good.