First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 XL EB 4K AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks, don't use forscan yet, but this list is pretty good. Btw are the speed governor disable proven ? Sounds pretty promising.
Managed to test the 09 coding (no max speed) for this option and the limiter was still sticking at 108-110, but I haven't had a chance to give the F9 (police 140mph restriction) a try. I'll drop an update once I figure that out.

Edit: Neither coding works. Guess the only way to get it over 110 is with a tune!
Sponsored

Last edited:

The Cyber Orange Guy.

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Devu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick cyber orange
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Managed to test the 09 coding (no max speed) for this option and the limiter was still sticking at 108-110, but I haven't had a chance to give the F9 (police 140mph restriction) a try. I'll drop an update once I figure that out.

Edit: Neither coding works. Guess the only way to get it over 110 is with a tune!

Thanks for the info.

OP
OP
EONR24

EONR24

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

I tried that same exact thing as well and had the same results as you. I believe there is a way in the PCM to disable the actual speed limiter! its just finding it that is the hard part!

Sponsored

Choppy78

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey Everyone,

I have compiled all of the known/working Forscan Modifications onto one spreadsheet. Thank you to all of the Forum Members that helped make this possible! I will be updating this spreadsheet periodically if more coding changes are found! Let me know what changes or fixes I can make! Please pin/sticky this Thread or the Link below to the Forscan Section of these Forums!

LINK BELOW!
Forscan 2022-2024 Ford Maverick

IF YOU NEED HELP GETTING STARTED AND UNDERSTANDING FORSCAN VISIT THE TUTORIAL BELOW!
FORSCAN TUTORIAL BY LIVNITUP
So a Total noob here. I have Android and a laptop. What components do I need to purchase on top of licenses etc

OP
OP
EONR24

EONR24

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Choppy78

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sponsored

Mdmac

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
There are two seperate things addressed by changing the seatbelt coding. The "Minder" and the "Monitor". The seatbelt screen in the cluster that shows the check marks is the "Monitor". The red seatbelt light is the "Minder". The "Minder" has a Chime it activates. So for your situation, I would perform the coding changes pictured below and see if this works for you.

Screenshot 2024-05-12 at 2.58.01 AM.png
Screenshot 2024-05-12 at 2.57.34 AM.png
Hello, Thank You for the helpful information BUT I am not a bit familiar with Forscan. I don't know a thing about it and I think you need a laptop which I do not have, I don't even have a home computer. But THANK YOU again for the information

TrailMaster

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Ranger XLT 4L, Honda Valkyries (2)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hello, Thank You for the helpful information BUT I am not a bit familiar with Forscan. I don't know a thing about it and I think you need a laptop which I do not have, I don't even have a home computer. But THANK YOU again for the information
I wasn't familiar with Forscan until I bought my Maverick and familiarized myself with it. I didn't have a laptop or scanner until I bought a cheap used laptop from eBay, and a Forscan recommended scanner from Amazon.

It can be done! (y)

Charlie950

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Thank you! It is super nice to drive around and get in and out with no chimes!
Thanks for the work

Possible UPDATE ...

RE: TSR ... on 2024 Lariat

Your IPC module line that is attached ... is NOT a line that exist in the FORSCAN window for my Lariat, see screenshot also attached.

Perhaps in your "comment" cell add N/A for Lariat (2024 maybe?)

BTW ... while SPEED LIMITS do show up on my 6.5 screen and change when the sign is passed, they DO NOT cause my ACC to adjust. They simply FLASH when exceeding the specified user over amount one has entered.
Ford Maverick ULTIMATE FORSCAN Ford Maverick Spreadsheet (MASTERLIST) 🗒️ TSR-change3-1
Ford Maverick ULTIMATE FORSCAN Ford Maverick Spreadsheet (MASTERLIST) 🗒️ IPC-OnlyLine
Sponsored