Sponsored

Masterlist of functions possible with FORScan??

KenJ45

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT 2.0L Ecoboost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Does anyone know if there's some kind of masterlist of all of the functions possible to change or add using FORScan for the Ford Maverick??
Sponsored

Girugamesh

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT Fx4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
so far we seem to be in the "discovery" phase, so I havent seen anything like that yet

Mabcim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat 2.0 AWD; 20 Escape SEL 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I took some time today to try and find it. There are spreadsheets for F150 and others, but not the Maverick. I even did a little search on Bronco Sport and Escape forums.

I did the following today:
- changed radio display splash screen
- added the Off Road screen (shows degrees truck is at)
- added Speed Sign recognition

What I wanted, but seems is not doable, is change the flasher blinks from 3 to 5 (when press blinker lever a little, not far enough to click it); based on posts I read. The one for F150 doesn’t work, that code is different now.

What others have done:
- global window open
- add Eco and Sport, for people with FX4
- found an Escape person that for IACC running, and a post that someone tried it on the Maverick and it worked. Not sure where I found that.

OP
OP
KenJ45

KenJ45

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I took some time today to try and find it. There are spreadsheets for F150 and others, but not the Maverick. I even did a little search on Bronco Sport and Escape forums.

What I wanted, but seems is not doable, is change the flasher blinks from 3 to 5 (when press blinker lever a little, not far enough to click it); based on posts I read. The one for F150 doesn’t work, that code is different now.

What others have done:
- global window open
- found an Escape person that for IACC running, and a post that someone tried it on the Maverick and it worked. Not sure where I found that.
Does it seem to mirror either the Bronco Sport or Escape? Like do you think it'll be worth it to try some of the things that work for those?

OP
OP
KenJ45

KenJ45

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

What others have done:
- global window open
Heck, I wonder if it would be possible to do the opposite when it comes to the flasher blinks thing. I would like to change it from 3 to 1, don't really like anything "automatic." If I change my mind about switching lanes at the last minute (which happens sometimes) I actually don't want it to continue blinking like it does. I'd like for it to just stop the moment I re-center the lever...

Sponsored

Mabcim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Heck, I wonder if it would be possible to do the opposite when it comes to the flasher blinks thing. I would like to change it from 3 to 1, don't really like anything "automatic." If I change my mind about switching lanes at the last minute (which happens sometimes) I actually don't want it to continue blinking like it does. I'd like for it to just stop the moment I re-center the lever...
The setting can be made less; if we can change it.

Bronco Sport or Escape should be very close. That is how people have found of things they have so far.

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Bronco Sport or Escape should be very close. That is how people have found of things they have so far.
The Escape and Bronco Sport no longer have a discrete steering control module like some older models so there's nowhere to change flasher blink count.

OP
OP
KenJ45

KenJ45

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The Escape and Bronco Sport no longer have a discrete steering control module like some older models so there's nowhere to change flasher blink count.
:(

But more important to me would be to be able to set it so that the vehicle starts with the headlights selection at "Off" by default instead of "Auto" and also with the auto start/stop at off as well. Hoping these things can be changed using this and that someone discovers how to do that, lol.

Mabcim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

:(

But more important to me would be to be able to set it so that the vehicle starts with the headlights selection at "Off" by default instead of "Auto" and also with the auto start/stop at off as well. Hoping these things can be changed using this and that someone discovers how to do that, lol.
Forgot about Auto S/S, some have done that. I am not so sure that setting is the exact same as disabling it by pressing the button. You can buy an Eliminator for ~$99, but not sure how that works internally, plus it connects to the OBD II port. I do know people like it. The engineer in me doesn’t like to unknown of those two, so working on my own solution.

Have not seen anything about a default headlight setting.

STUFF2C

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bunch
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have a question… I enabled the SSR and it works as it should. But when you exceed the selected MPH over the sign flashes continuously, that’s annoying. Anyway to stop that from happening?

Sponsored

Mabcim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I have a question… I enabled the SSR and it works as it should. But when you exceed the selected MPH over the sign flashes continuously, that’s annoying. Anyway to stop that from happening?
I found it annoying too.

I did just these two settings:

IPMA 706-01-01 xxxx-xxD3-xxxxx
(I had a C9 where the D3 went)

IPC 720-09-01 xxxx-xxxx-8xxx
(I had a 1 where the 8 went)

In the ’Traffic Sign Recognition’ menu, uncheck ‘Active speed warning’

STUFF2C

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bunch
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks I’ll check that out ✌

OP
OP
KenJ45

KenJ45

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Forgot about Auto S/S, some have done that. I am not so sure that setting is the exact same as disabling it by pressing the button. You can buy an Eliminator for ~$99, but not sure how that works internally, plus it connects to the OBD II port. I do know people like it. The engineer in me doesn’t like to unknown of those two, so working on my own solution.

Have not seen anything about a default headlight setting.
Yah, not a fan of the $99 OBD II thing. I'd rather it just be changed in the car's settings. If not, then I'll just continue to press the button everytime I get in my car...

Nighowl2000

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford Maverick lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yah, not a fan of the $99 OBD II thing. I'd rather it just be changed in the car's settings. If not, then I'll just continue to press the button everytime I get in my car...
Get the 30$ one like I have:

Forscan ELM327 Scanner OBD2 USB ELMconfig FoCCCus Diagnostic Scan Tool with MS-Can/HS-Can Switch for Ford Mazda for Windows https://a.co/d/i76axHd

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Get the 30$ one like I have:

Forscan ELM327 Scanner OBD2 USB ELMconfig FoCCCus Diagnostic Scan Tool with MS-Can/HS-Can Switch for Ford Mazda for Windows https://a.co/d/i76axHd
They were referring to the OBD Auto-start eliminator.

But the fact is there's no known way in FORScan to disable auto-start/stop or change default drive mode.
Sponsored

Last edited: