thev8man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid XL, 2023 XLT Tremor
Engine
Undecided
Clubs

Not a lot of hard technical information on the Tremor at this point other than some references to the Bronco Sport Badlands. The Badlands inspired nose, it's front skid plate, the twin clutch rear drive, one inch taller shocks and probably the 235 Wildpeak T/As.

Everyone knows of the Escape C2 platform relationship to the BS and the Maverick but how did they get from there to here. The best article I've read on the evolution from Escape to BS was from Motor Trend linked below. To my knowledge the MAV isn't Sport spec though probably most if not all of the C2 toughening items apply to the truck.

Now we get to the Tremor which imo is a little less a truck and more a Badlands. That is it's appeal to me for my perceived needs after a tire upgrade.
How far the Tremor goes to the wild side remains to be seen, but I see the reduction in payload and tow rating suggests softer springs and sway bars allowing a little better articulation with stiffer shocks to handle off road hits.

Part wishful thinking part pure speculation on my end.

https://www.motortrend.com/features/2021-ford-bronco-sport-escape-suspension-awd-systems-explained/
I love my Tremor is awesome. I put it through some serious paces. It is definitely Tremor certified. I also love my Hybrid.
Sponsored