Chet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor Lariat, 2021 Santa Fe Limited
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

This past weekend I took a road trip up North to visit two of my buddies. The trip was from Long Beach, California to Rescue California. the drive is basically all flat freeway driving for the first 104 miles then you hit a 5% hill climb for 5 miles & drive 25 miles up & downhill grades then the final 5 miles downhill at 5% grade. Then all flat roads for the next 400 miles. The total trip was 1140 miles round trip. I was really impressed with the way the truck rode, it was smooth & the smart cruise control worked great!! The B&O system sounded pretty good, played mainly my playlist from Apple Music. Coming back home I encountered a lot of wind but the truck was stable & it didn't sway at all. I did however hear a little wind noise during the windy condition but nothing that was annoying. I even opened her up a lil bit to 100 but backed off right away as soon as I hit the mark. Not sure when the rev limiter would kick in but I didn't really want to find out. The open Highway had no other vehicles & I had the road to myself so I had to open her up a little bit. Overall I'm really happy with my Tremor. Total mpg 27.1 for the 1140-mile round trip. Can't wait to do more road trips on the Tremor!! 😃👍 That's my story & I'm sticking to it!! :ROFLMAO:

Ford Maverick Tremor MPG TREMOR MPG

Ford Maverick Tremor MPG TREMOR FLAGPOLE
Sponsored

Billkowski

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Tremor, 2021 Jeep Wrangler JL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have pretty much the same truck, getting a solid 24 MPG around town, didn't buy it for that but it's a nice plus. I really like it, drives/rides better than the 2016 canyon I traded it in for it. While it doesn't have massive clearance, every review I've seen on the 4x4 system has nothing but praise.

Ford Maverick Tremor MPG 20230611_152115maverick

OP
OP
CAMAVERICK

CAMAVERICK

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I have pretty much the same truck, getting a solid 24 MPG around town, didn't buy it for that but it's a nice plus. I really like it, drives/rides better than the 2016 canyon I traded it in for it. While it doesn't have massive clearance, every review I've seen on the 4x4 system has nothing but praise.

20230611_152115maverick.jpg
Nice looking Tremor!!

Hardening2753

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

This past weekend I took a road trip up North to visit two of my buddies. The trip was from Long Beach, California to Rescue California. the drive is basically all flat freeway driving for the first 104 miles then you hit a 5% hill climb for 5 miles & drive 25 miles up & downhill grades then the final 5 miles downhill at 5% grade. Then all flat roads for the next 400 miles. The total trip was 1140 miles round trip. I was really impressed with the way the truck rode, it was smooth & the smart cruise control worked great!! The B&O system sounded pretty good, played mainly my playlist from Apple Music. Coming back home I encountered a lot of wind but the truck was stable & it didn't sway at all. I did however hear a little wind noise during the windy condition but nothing that was annoying. I even opened her up a lil bit to 100 but backed off right away as soon as I hit the mark. Not sure when the rev limiter would kick in but I didn't really want to find out. The open Highway had no other vehicles & I had the road to myself so I had to open her up a little bit. Overall I'm really happy with my Tremor. Total mpg 27.1 for the 1140-mile round trip. Can't wait to do more road trips on the Tremor!! 😃👍 That's my story & I'm sticking to it!! :ROFLMAO:

TREMOR MPG.jpg

TREMOR FLAGPOLE.jpg
Sounds like you had a blast

Sponsored

fossil

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 SVT Cobra Mustang, HPR Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sponsored
OP
OP
CAMAVERICK

CAMAVERICK

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Seems about right. I could see a 1-2 MPG increase if one was to change there driving routine and stay on the highway for a longer run. I'm satisfied with the mileage.
I'm pretty satisfied with the gas mileage I'm getting.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I haven't gone back to check the real math yet but the computer math said I put down a 400 mile 30.0 tank today over 6:45 min of engine on, with maybe 5 to 10 min of idling. Backroads of Arkansas and Louisiana. Beautiful drive. Went diagonal east to west. Started out at 10 am in St Louis and just now bedding down in Winnie TX. Will. Update this weekend with real math and screen pics. And scenery.
Sponsored