2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

The rep I am working with at Future Ford Roseville told me that they will have a Mav on the lot for viewing on September 29 at 10am.
Sponsored

Randy H.

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick & Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The rep I am working with at Future Ford Roseville told me that they will have a Mav on the lot for viewing on September 29 at 10am.
Maybe you are in the know;
When will viewings begin in other states, specifically Connecticut?
Does anyone know the schedule?

OP
OP
Clarkdonbran

Clarkdonbran

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Maybe you are in the know;
When will viewings begin in other states, specifically Connecticut?
Does anyone know the schedule?
I just annoyed the hell out of the guy until he told me!

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD
I was excited and checking my work schedule for 9/29, until I realized the state is CA and spelling of the city. My home is about 15 minutes north of Rossville (MD).

Sponsored

Padre

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Fr. Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT w/ Lux, CP360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got really excited when I saw the title and thought Roseville MN, and then saw the subforum it was in.

OP
OP
Clarkdonbran

Clarkdonbran

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

brnpttmn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sorry! I put it in the CA thread at first.
No worries. Roseville CA is is just the bane of my existence every time I try to search something and forget to put "MN" in the search. LOL.

WesM

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was excited and checking my work schedule for 9/29, until I realized the state is CA and spelling of the city. My home is about 15 minutes north of Rossville (MD).
You should be less than an hour from Mount Airy MD, there is supposed to be one at the Ford dealership there from 11AM-3PM on Sept 27th. I got that info about a month ago from them, I plan on calling this Friday to confirm its still on.

Sponsored

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD
You should be less than an hour from Mount Airy MD, there is supposed to be one at the Ford dealership there from 11AM-3PM on Sept 27th. I got that info about a month ago from them, I plan on calling this Friday to confirm its still on.
Thank you!!

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Roseville is 30 miles from me. Just had some work done on my car to get retested for smog, and I don't drive much anymore since the pandemic has had me working from home. This would be the perfect opportunity to put the required 50 miles on my vehicle to reset the sensors. 2 birds with 1 stone.

twoquickcapri

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone order their truck from Future Ford Roseville? After taking to the Internet Sales Manager I got the impression that they would not sale it without a $5k dealer markup. He also totally avoided any talks about useing the X-Plan.

OP
OP
Clarkdonbran

Clarkdonbran

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Anyone order their truck from Future Ford Roseville? After taking to the Internet Sales Manager I got the impression that they would not sale it without a $5k dealer markup. He also totally avoided any talks about useing the X-Plan.
I did. I haven’t been told anything about a markup yet. My Mav is scheduled to be built the week of October 25 so I’ll hopefully find out in December! I won’t take it with a markup though.

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When I called them back in July, they pretended that Elk Grove Ford's 2k markup was normal and they would do the same.

Harrold Ford told me MSRP so I went with them. They're not very responsive with my emails but whatever. Ford isn't providing much info anyways.

I later talked to some folks on this forum who got MSRP from elk grove ford though. I just didn't want to play that leveraging game. First impressions mean something to me.
Sponsored