First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Subaru Crosstrek, 2023 Maverick Lariat hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is my first posting, but I've been following the Maverick Truck Club forum since I ordered my Alto Blue Lariat Lux, BAP, Co-Pilot, CP Assist, on September 16, 2022, new order. There is tons of info on the forum, so while I'm almost positive the information I'm looking for has been posted on here before, I figured I'd stick my toe in the water, join the crowd, and re-ask a few questions.

I realize after reading MANY posts, that patience is the only way to go regarding The Wait. But a little pre-shopping for accessories keeps me occupied. In question are the options for tonneau covers and bed mats. I've kinda leaning toward:these:

Bed Rug XLT Bed Mat This one seems a bit more "plush" and probably easier on my knees $210.00

TruXedo Sentry CT Cover I originally saw this one suggested on an earlier post here, but the price seems to have gone up, and I don't see it on Real Truck. $1050.00. I don't see an application for Maverick for the TruXedo Pro 15 that someone mentioned. I'm liking the roll up vs. the tri-fold.

Install directions for the TruXedo Sentry CT via YouTube He doesn't quite follow the directions, but it looks simple enough.

Has anyone had these for a long enough period to provide some feed back? There was mention of a discount for MTC members, but if not, any suggestions for where I could get a competitive price?

Thanks in advance! I hear that Ford is only scheduling hybrids tomorrow, 1/12/23. Fingers crossed.

Tom
Sponsored

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is my first posting, but I've been following the Maverick Truck Club forum since I ordered my Alto Blue Lariat Lux, BAP, Co-Pilot, CP Assist, on September 16, 2022, new order. There is tons of info on the forum, so while I'm almost positive the information I'm looking for has been posted on here before, I figured I'd stick my toe in the water, join the crowd, and re-ask a few questions.

I realize after reading MANY posts, that patience is the only way to go regarding The Wait. But a little pre-shopping for accessories keeps me occupied. In question are the options for tonneau covers and bed mats. I've kinda leaning toward:these:

Bed Rug XLT Bed Mat This one seems a bit more "plush" and probably easier on my knees $210.00

TruXedo Sentry CT Cover I originally saw this one suggested on an earlier post here, but the price seems to have gone up, and I don't see it on Real Truck. $1050.00. I don't see an application for Maverick for the TruXedo Pro 15 that someone mentioned. I'm liking the roll up vs. the tri-fold.

Install directions for the TruXedo Sentry CT via YouTube He doesn't quite follow the directions, but it looks simple enough.

Has anyone had these for a long enough period to provide some feed back? There was mention of a discount for MTC members, but if not, any suggestions for where I could get a competitive price?

Thanks in advance! I hear that Ford is only scheduling hybrids tomorrow, 1/12/23. Fingers crossed.

Tom
https://www.tonneaufactoryoutlet.co...uxedo-pro-x15-angry-elephant-rack-system.html

Mcd from pgh

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cmax
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just ordered the BAK x4s from real truck on sat. After reading reviews and comparisons with the sentry ct, this seemed like the better option. I clicked on chat and asked about the maverick truck club discount. They gave about a 15% discount. It should be here on Friday.

sgtcurry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Palisade, Model X, Ioniq 5
Engine
Undecided
I just ordered the BAK x4s from real truck on sat. After reading reviews and comparisons with the sentry ct, this seemed like the better option. I clicked on chat and asked about the maverick truck club discount. They gave about a 15% discount. It should be here on Friday.
Interesting good to know. I am trying to figure out what tonneau cover to buy right now.

OP
OP
DaVicar

DaVicar

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The BAK looks similar to the TruXedo, what did you see that made it a better option? I see that the fitment is for the 2022, assume that the 2023 bed is a carry over?

Sponsored

mcc63303

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sold 22 Hybrid XL now 24 Hybrid XL, 57 Chevy 454ci
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have the Truxedo Pro X15 on my Maverick and I'm very happy with it. Like the "canvas" much better than the vinyl.

Gullzway

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Ford Mustang Fastback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No complaints with my Gator FX3 hard tri fold cover. Bought a year ago for $720 at Realtruck, may be slightly more now.

Ford Maverick Tonneau Covers and Bed Mat Options ? 7A12810D-0081-4FAD-9877-71E29F526F45

Ford Maverick Tonneau Covers and Bed Mat Options ? 669B5B24-0610-417C-9989-BC60752F00A0

CSmith

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT FX4, 2020 F150 XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have the Bed Rug XLT mat. My old knees definitely enjoy it more than just bare metal or spray-in liners. The mat makes it easy to move things around to load or unload. I like the single piece construction so things don't fall between the bed and tailgate nor blow up into the bed thru the tailgate gap.

Installation is easy. Don't forget to use the adhesion promoter when applying the Velcro to the plastic on the tailgate!

If you email [email protected] and tell him you are a MTC member interested in the Bed Rug he'll send you an invoice for considerably less than the web price.

Last edited:
Sponsored

Dudley

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Grand Cherokee
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My bed liner, Thru amazon, is a Flymotor Custom Fit for Car Cargo Mat 2022 Ford Maverick All Weather Cargo Liner Rear Trunk Liner Non-Slip TPO Odourless Black.
It has a raised lip all the way around, and I was able to easily cut the two spots over the front bed bottom hooks to access them and yet leave a flap to cover them when not in use. Total cost was 78.26. Sadly currently unavailable.
Ford Maverick Tonneau Covers and Bed Mat Options ? 41NS2DnPitL._SS284_

Mabcim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat 2.0 AWD; 20 Escape SEL 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

TruXedo Sentry CT Cover I originally saw this one suggested on an earlier post here, but the price seems to have gone up, and I don't see it on Real Truck. $1050.00. I don't see an application for Maverick for the TruXedo Pro 15 that someone mentioned. I'm liking the roll up vs. the tri-fold..

All bed cover prices have gone up because aluminum prices went up. There is another increase coming, based on a post Alex made.
To get the MTC discount, do the email like CSmith said, or PM @Realtruck

I started with the Pro X15, but exchanged it for the X4S.
I couldn’t get the flapping of the soft cover to my liking, which was just fitment issues for me. I also didn’t like having to pop open the cover to re-close the tailgate; originally I didn’t think it would matter to me. And I didn’t like having to redo the Velcro each time I unrolled the cover. It really is a personal preference vs $ thing that each person has to decide. For me, I like the X4S more.

Do keep in mind, RealTruck has a 30 day free return/exchange policy. If in stock, you will have your cover in a couple days. So I do suggest waiting for your truck to be delivered. That way, if you don’t like it, you can try another.

OP
OP
DaVicar

DaVicar

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have the Bed Rug XLT mat. My old knees definitely enjoy it more than just bare metal or spray-in liners. The mat makes it easy to move things around to load or unload. I like the single piece construction so things don't fall between the bed and tailgate nor blow up into the bed thru the tailgate gap.

Installation is easy. Don't forget to use the adhesion promoter when applying the Velcro to the plastic on the tailgate!

If you email [email protected] and tell him you are a MTC member interested in the Bed Rug he'll send you an invoice for considerably less than the web price.
Thank you!

OP
OP
DaVicar

DaVicar

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
All bed cover prices have gone up because aluminum prices went up. There is another increase coming, based on a post Alex made.
To get the MTC discount, do the email like CSmith said, or PM @Realtruck

I started with the Pro X15, but exchanged it for the X4S.
I couldn’t get the flapping of the soft cover to my liking, which was just fitment issues for me. I also didn’t like having to pop open the cover to re-close the tailgate; originally I didn’t think it would matter to me. And I didn’t like having to redo the Velcro each time I unrolled the cover. It really is a personal preference vs $ thing that each person has to decide. For me, I like the X4S more.

Do keep in mind, RealTruck has a 30 day free return/exchange policy. If in stock, you will have your cover in a couple days. So I do suggest waiting for your truck to be delivered. That way, if you don’t like it, you can try another.
It was the flapping I was concerned about, I think I saw it in another post. While where we live doesn't have any real security issues, I do like the aluminum supports and locking mechanism on the TruXedo and Bak. Thank you.