Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
Never had a Gator tonneau cover, have you? I'm curious how good they are. I'm looking at a Retractable but am torn between the Roll-N-Lock versus a cheaper brand. I'm interested in knowing how good the Gator brand is.

dp4616

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My brother has a Gator on his Jeep Gladiator and I will say I was pretty impressed with it.

OP
OP
Abox5

Abox5

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Explorer Sport Trac
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Never had a Gator tonneau cover, have you? I'm curious how good they are. I'm looking at a Retractable but am torn between the Roll-N-Lock versus a cheaper brand. I'm interested in knowing how good the Gator brand is.
I had a tri-fold from Gator on my 2019 Ranger. It was excellent. It was built well and priced really reasonably. The best thing about it was it could be folded back in a few seconds or completely removed in a couple minutes if you need to haul something large. Nothing was bolted to the bed. It just clamped under the rails.

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
My brother has a Gator on his Jeep Gladiator and I will say I was pretty impressed with it.
I had a tri-fold from Gator on my 2019 Ranger. It was excellent. It was built well and priced really reasonably. The best thing about it was it could be folded back in a few seconds or completely removed in a couple minutes if you need to haul something large. Nothing was bolted to the bed. It just clamped under the rails.
THANKS.

Sponsored

KGillies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL Hybrid, Rav4 Prime

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Was going to say the exact same thing! Have a soft folder on my ranger and no complaints. I got it from Amazon warehouse for about 160 bucks too!
Sponsored