James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion, Transit, Transit connect, vw dune buggy
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Keep the faith.

The average wait time for most who received the Maverick is 8 mos +/- 1.

Can you provide details on your order for the group to review? TY
Still waiting here as well. Ordered Sep 17th got email from Ford Sep 21 confirmed my order, only 2 emails since that day. 1 about the free accessories, other was more recent saying that they are experiencing delays.
It is a Hybrid with Lariat Lux and hard roll up cover color is Alto Blue Dallas area dealership Rockwall Ford.
Sponsored

TMAC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick & 94 Silverado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered My Area 51 XLT HyBrid w Spray in bed liner, September/8/2021 and April 14, 2022 rec'vd my heads up email from Ford, stating production date will be the Week of May 2nd. I am so anxious, I am thinking of building my own.

Ford Maverick Tired of all these Mavericks.... images

Livinthedream

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
in the 2 times I stopped by the dealer before I saw at least a dozen different ones (I live on Hawai'i Island) but I've only seen 3 out in the wild..... But this a Big Island!

I'll see myself to the door

(For those that don't know, Hawai'i island is also called The Big Island ;) )

Sponsored

FordHybrid

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

10/20/2021 XLT Hybrid Order -- That puts us to around June-August for delivery according to the average. We dropped the Lux Package to supposedly speed things up.

tenpaiyomi

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Honda Fit, '03 Honda S2000
Ordered 6/9. Still don't even have a build date. XLT Lux 360

Sheila Ness

First Name
Sheila
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
My hybrid is going to take 10 months. Ordered 8-31-21 build date 6-20. Why is mine taking so long???

2cafn8d

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My hybrid is going to take 10 months. Ordered 8-31-21 build date 6-20. Why is mine taking so long???
It will be a year before I get mine (6/25) order. There are still people that ordered before I did that haven't been scheduled.

Shortages, state of manufacturing right now. and trying to get through all of the June/July orders.

Thanksdaddy2010!

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered my black maverick XLT in July and I received her New Year’s Eve she’s absolutely awesome she only has 2000 miles on her because I’m scared to death to drive her because she’s my first new truck and I’m 68 years old !!!! she gets 38 miles to the gallon I’m extremely happy with her the only thing I would change would be the dealership - well worth the wait !!!! I feel super special driving her down the street🥰

Sponsored

ychuck46

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Supercrew w/EcoBoost engine, Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
In my neighborhood and I am still waiting - )
It's worth the wait. We ordered in late June and it didn't come in until the end of March, or nine months. Doubt the lead times are getting much better with so many orders in.

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC Sierra
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Still waiting here as well. Ordered Sep 17th got email from Ford Sep 21 confirmed my order, only 2 emails since that day. 1 about the free accessories, other was more recent saying that they are experiencing delays.
It is a Hybrid with Lariat Lux and hard roll up cover color is Alto Blue Dallas area dealership Rockwall Ford.
Rockwall Ford, mid Nov hybrid XLT. Same 2 emails. Stopped in to talk to last week and they said my mine constraint was the fact that it's a hybrid.

barxlt

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Cactus Grey
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered 12/21/2021, Built 04/19/2022, got my SHIPPED me this morning, expected delivery May 27th!!!!!!!!!!!! So 5 months if it happens.!!!!!!!!! Yea Me!
What was in your order I ordered the same day Eco AWD , XLT ,Lux ,4k ,

RonKujawa

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Ordered 6/24, built 3/30 and (according to Ford) our truck has been sitting somewhere for 3 weeks and hasn't even shipped yet. But, we have seen exactly 1 Maverick in our area.
I share your anxiety. Ordered 6/25 and delivered April 14th. I was calm until I got the call from my dealer on 4/12. Bryan Ford/Lincoln in Bryan, OH did a super job with fair trade in allowance (more than I figured), discount off MSRP, and .9% interest. Big plus it was exactly what I ordered. XLT, AWD, 4k tow, lux, Ford 360.
Sponsored