First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai SF
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered 7/24 (Hybrid XLT Lux/360) took delivery 3/30. Absolutely worth the wait. The tracker never updated beyond "Shipped" so don't get discouraged with the apparent lack of progress.
I have seen a total of 4 here at the Jersey Shore, including mine and another one at the dealership when I took delivery. For those of you still waiting, hang in there; you won't be disappointed.
Sponsored

Bob0828

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, Escape, soon Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Where did you get that stat from?
According to the MTC database the average from order to build date is 109 days for EB and 186 for Hybrid.
The average from build to delivery is about 34 days for both.
Ordered my EB Nov. 9 No build date yet but moved to priority 2 this week

Jim graham

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Keep the faith.

The average wait time for most who received the Maverick is 8 mos +/- 1.

Can you provide details on your order for the group to review? TY
i ordered the xl with 360 and spray in bed liner on june 26th i received my truck on april 18th so be patient.. Well worth the wait.. i love it

Mite-o-Dan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 2017 Corvette Grand Sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Technically ordered 8/31- In October upgraded to a Lariat which pushed mine back a bit- Got a build date of 5/9- Crossing fingers this doesn't bounce again. Tracking at 8+ months-
You got a build date and still complaining?

Ordered June 10th and not even scheduled yet.

Sponsored

TizaM

First Name
Tiza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
There is a silver Mav 6 houses down the street from mine. I was hoping to be the first but mine is still in stage 1 of the process. I'm 6 months in so far.
I ordered on 06/28/21 and I just received my VIN yesterday. Build isn’t scheduled so looks like I’ll be at the year mark at least before I get my Maverick

Jonny44

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav XLT,2013 Ford F150 XLT 4x4, 2015 Kia Soul
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered on 06/28/21 and I just received my VIN yesterday. Build isn’t scheduled so looks like I’ll be at the year mark at least before I get my Maverick
Yep... We'll need to start a "1-year wait" club!

hunterdon1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Been waiting 9 months. I have had 6 different build dates. Every time i get within 1 week of a build date. Ford sends me another build date further down the road. My dealer has one on the lot for sale, but not willing to spend thousands over the MSRP.

OP
OP
Nw_adventure

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Been waiting 9 months. I have had 6 different build dates. Every time i get within 1 week of a build date. Ford sends me another build date further down the road. My dealer has one on the lot for sale, but not willing to spend thousands over the MSRP.
Damn that sounds frustrating.

Sponsored

Mite-o-Dan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered June 10th. Nothing yet. How did you get notified? I usually call Ford customer service every few weeks on a Friday because my local dealership is shit.

Mite-o-Dan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yep- Deal with it :)
I am. It seems like you can't. But at this point, I don't even want a Maverick anymore and will sell it to a friend for $500 more than what my final cost is. Fuck Ford and fuck my dealership. I've already been rolled over to a 2023. Looking at 20 months until I get it from the time I ordered it. I don't want the fucking truck...I just don't nog want my piece of shit dealership to get it and over charge someone. Now, it's just personal.

OP
OP
Nw_adventure

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am. It seems like you can't. But at this point, I don't even want a Maverick anymore and will sell it to a friend for $500 more than what my final cost is. Fuck Ford and fuck my dealership. I've already been rolled over to a 2023. Looking at 20 months until I get it from the time I ordered it. I don't want the fucking truck...I just don't nog want my piece of shit dealership to get it and over charge someone. Now, it's just personal.
Calm down dude. It's not the end of the world right ?

VBMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.theveteranscheck.com
Vehicle(s)
2012 Chevy Sonic; 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My XLT Hybrid Lux is now scheduled to begin production the week of 6/20/22. The order confirmation e-mail came 7/30/21. I would say the Mav will probably be delivered almost exactly 1 year from the order date. At least I now have a date and a VIN so I can track the process. I found out about the date and VIN on a chat with Ford today. I'm really looking forward to getting it but I'm not buying any accessories for it until it is in my driveway!

VICKY

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Vicky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK 2.L ECO-BOOST & Mazda Miata
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Keep the faith.

The average wait time for most who received the Maverick is 8 mos +/- 1.

Can you provide details on your order for the group to review? TY
Ordered 12/21/2021, Built 04/19/2022, got my SHIPPED me this morning, expected delivery May 27th!!!!!!!!!!!! So 5 months if it happens.!!!!!!!!! Yea Me!
Sponsored