Z_ealot

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan 370Z, Honda Civic, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No email for me, just got through talking with for marketing and they’re saying mine is still scheduled for build week of 8/8/2022
Sponsored

adamgrattan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 deville
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Interestingly, I got the email for my order with a local dealer (XLT ordered 1/18) but have not received it for my Granger order (1/25) or my Long McArthur order (1/27). I used different email addresses but I know Ford has them because I got order confirmations on all three. I have no illusions that lack of emails about the last two orders means they are scheduled, I know they are not.

Anyway, I'm going to cancel my order with my local dealer when the 2023 roll over comes, keep my Granger order as is (perhaps change to an XL if that doesn't effect anything and definitely if the XL gets factory cruise for 2023), and change my Long McArthur order to a Hybrid XLT with the luxury package and 360. I know that probably means a change in order date and might well effect the private offer. It is still likely to be cheaper than an AWD EB I have on order now. Then I will (hopefully) get to drive my Granger EB while I wait for the LM hybrid to be built sometime next year as a 2023.
How do you know which order the email is referring too?

Landric

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Landric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT AWD FX4 Alto Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How do you know which order the email is referring too?
Different email address for each order. I got it at the email I used with the local dealer.

baseballchamps

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ford Taurus SES
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got my email...guess I don't need to make my weekly call to Ford CS
I would call. I got the email too and I have been scheduled and have a VIN. So for me it is a bogus communication. Good Luck!

Sponsored

s.ober

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Prius; 1998 Sienna
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For those that might have missed it in the other thread, here is the e-mail that is going out today.

1656520845807.png

1656520858678.png
So if we don't get the email does that mean they are going to schedule our build for 2022?

adamgrattan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 deville
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Different email address for each order. I got it at the email I used with the local dealer.
Oh ok. I order two. One from local....one from granger...I only got one email and I am. Not sure which truck it is for. In only used one email address. Maybe one of them will be built. Hahahahahhaha fat chance. Thanks for the reply.

MerP

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The notice does not say what the price increase will be between my22 and my23, among other missing information as mentioned above. It's a crap shoot. IF I remove the co-pilot 360 it does not guarantee that I will get a my22. Not sure what to do. I really wanted the co-pilot, but it could cost alot more in my23.
I am curious about the price increase too. I want to keep my CP360, but if my cost will be more than it is now, I cannot afford it. Sadly, by the time the price changes come out in Aug it will be too late to matter. I wish they would indicate the price differences/discount now so we can make a decision.

Bodageta

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
RICHARD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Chevrolet K1500, 1989 Corvette Conv
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So if we don't get the email does that mean they are going to schedule our build for 2022?
Or if like me it means there was a problem with your order and it no longer exists

OB1e

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CG LUX XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sounds like they are pushing for people to cancel their 2022 orders. I still wanna know if they have a 2023 phev model coming out and what the cost it. Would be better off just getting the my22 hybrid, waiting for the order banks to open in August, put in the order if they have what I want. Wait for the phev, dump the hybrid to CarMax and use profit as down payment.

Sponsored

Dun4791

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy,dodge, ford,vw,honda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My dealer called me a few months back and I had to remove a couple of options (spray in liner and 360). Ford then sent him an email confirming me a spot in this years cycle. Received a call from my dealer today about this notification above. He told me he had to take the full size spare off my order. He is extremely confident that my truck will be built for the 2022 year.

Why full size spare? That’s not a constraint.

athertonbt

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL EB FWD Carb Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My Granger order is an XL with no options, nothing to do but wait and see.

tomahawk72

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Good to know that my cancelled custom XLT Lux would of been pushed back to 23. Makes me feel better about jumping on the Mav I have now.

MvrkECWI

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, Crosstrek
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
A Ford email causing confusion? Unheard of!

Landric

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Landric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT AWD FX4 Alto Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It probably doesn't mean anything. Ford has been logging quite the history with the Maverick of sending out vague emails that apply to a whole group of people but only part of the group gets the email. This seems to be true when it is clear that Ford has the correct email address because people who don't get a particular email have gotten previous emails from Ford.

That happened to me with one of the emails recently that was supposed to have been sent to everyone. I got it on one account and not on the others.
Sponsored