First Name
Biagio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think about my January order almost every day and I must say hope feels foolish at this point.

If Ford would ever just say how many orders there are and how many remain unscheduled, my guess is all of us still waiting would 🤮!

Bottom line: my truck ain't coming. Yours probably isn't either. At least not anytime soon.
Ordered mine June 2022, February arrival 🤞. And I can't stop thinking about it like a long lost love. 🤣 😢
Sponsored

Ponyprez

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang 2+2, 2008 Shelby GT500, 2015 Subaru
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think about my January order almost every day and I must say hope feels foolish at this point.

If Ford would ever just say how many orders there are and how many remain unscheduled, my guess is all of us still waiting would 🤮!

Bottom line: my truck ain't coming. Yours probably isn't either. At least not anytime soon.
This is very disheartening to those of us who weren't even allowed to order a 22 and await ordering a 2023.

ERob81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa Fe

Dec 21 order and no VIN# yet. I have no added packages just a basic XLT FWD and do have a sunroof included. If those that have ordered before me and still hasn't received theirs or a build date I'm not very optimistic about getting mine before the end of the year.

Red Ryder

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT Iconic Silver
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
One good thought for waiting 11 months so far for my maverick. My trade in has increase $3000.
Good for you, I hope it remains that way during your wait.

I ordered June 17, 2021. My original build date was late December.
I got a Carvana quote for my 2018 Colorado the last week of December.

My Maverick was delivered the first week of March
My Carvana value at that point decreased $4000 in those 9 weeks.
Due to potential winter driving, I also replaced the Colorado's tires in late December (~$750)

Almost $5K delta...

Crazy dynamics in this market. I'm thankful I got a good deal nonetheless, MSRP and no shenanigans.

Sponsored

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered mine June 2022, February arrival 🤞. And I can't stop thinking about it like a long lost love. 🤣 😢
June 2022 order not possible, maybe you mean June 2021 order?

hunterdon1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Good for you, I hope it remains that way during your wait.

I ordered June 17, 2021. My original build date was late December.
I got a Carvana quote for my 2018 Colorado the last week of December.

My Maverick was delivered the first week of March
My Carvana value at that point decreased $4000 in those 9 weeks.
Due to potential winter driving, I also replaced the Colorado's tires in late December (~$750)

Almost $5K delta...

Crazy dynamics in this market. I'm thankful I got a good deal nonetheless, MSRP and no shenanigans.
I ordered my Lariat on August 6th. I had 6 different production dates over 3 months. Once they started building my truck, it took them 31 days. The truck was shipped 4 weeks ago and I have no idea where its at. Ford shut down my tracking program a month ago.. So that increase on my trade-in may change too, if and when my truck ever comes in.

Micheal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Micheal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Escape Hy, 2014 Escape, 2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
6/18/2021 order and just received a VIN last week. Honestly, it's like I forgot about buying the Maverick, so when it comes it'll just be a surprise gift from my past self!
I'm just hoping I get mine before my self has passed!

tucsonrich

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Equinox
No, not a hybrid. My order specs are in my profile summary at left.
I would drop the LUX if possible. My XLT Eco, 4K, FX4, Spray-in, Hard tri-fold, 110v ,CG was ordered June 2021. Never scheduled up to December '21. I dropped the spray-in and tri-fold tonneau and 110 v outlet. It got scheduled 2 weeks later. Built in March, delivered in April. LINE-X did a great job of aftermarket spray-in bed liner and BAK tonneau.

Biagio

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Biagio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
June 2022 order not possible, maybe you mean June 2021 order?
Just got the email today from dealer that I'll be receiving 2023 model, updates to follow in October.

Sponsored
OP
OP
pa-outdoorsman

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Just got the email today from dealer that I'll be receiving 2023 model, updates to follow in October.
Hybrid or EcoBoost?

tonyinsd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT, Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Think any company that makes you wait more than 4 months for a vehicle should at least give reasons and potentially some sort of recognition I waited 8 months and finally bought something else these wait times are ridiculous
People wanting to buy a Bugatti had to wait three to four years and put down a deposit larger than the cost of a Maverick. And that was pre-pandemic.

No, there is no participation trophy for waiting. As for reasons, anyone paying any attention to what's going on in the world would know about the supply chain constraints everyone is facing as well as the shortages of labor at every step of the manufacturing process.
Sponsored