First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65/67 Mustang 22 Santa Cruz 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
In a week I've changed my hybrid order twice.

I went from an XL to an XLT the day after I ordered and today I had the dealer drop the spray in bed liner.

I know that I am looking at at least 4 months, more realistically 6-7-8 months until it is in my driveway but I didn't want the spray in liner to hold me up and I didn't want the factory substituting a drop in liner.

BTW: Has there been any hybrids delivered yet?
Sponsored

Rogue580

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier

I went from an XL to an XLT the day after I ordered and today I had the dealer drop the spray in bed liner.

I know that I am looking at at least 4 months, more realistically 6-7-8 months until it is in my driveway but I didn't want the spray in liner to hold me up and I didn't want the factory substituting a drop in liner.

Today I bit the bullet and changed my Ecoboost order to a Hybrid. XLT with trailer hitch and Copilot 360. I'm moving out of state in June, going to roll the dice and see if I can snag my order before then. Once the dealer sends me an updated DORA showing ford accepted the hybrid change (seen some signs that people think today is the last day ford is taking hybrids, not sure if that will affect my existing ecoboost becoming a hybrid or not) I'm going to try my hardest to stop going on this forum and the reddit forum as much and just wait it out patiently... Which doesn't seem likely!

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My hybrid was built one month ago today. Went into production September 29. It's still basking in the Mexican sun waiting for Ford to issue the Ok to Buy for the hybrids, aka the models with the base engine. But they're going to give me some FIT accessories, so there's that....

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm also thinking of removing the spray in. I contacted my local rhino liner and they said it would be around 550 to get it done from them. I will wait until January to decide.

Sponsored

Rogue580

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
I'm also thinking of removing the spray in. I contacted my local rhino liner and they said it would be around 550 to get it done from them. I will wait until January to decide.
The dealer I ordered through quoted me ten dollars more than the dealer would charge for the liner. I was lucky enough to see the dealers work on a maverick someone was picking up when I was there and it looked great so I chose to leave it off my order and get it done locally. Anything to to help speed up the process!

Down

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick/02 Z06 Vette
My hybrid was built one month ago today. Went into production September 29. It's still basking in the Mexican sun waiting for Ford to issue the Ok to Buy for the hybrids, aka the models with the base engine. But they're going to give me some FIT accessories, so there's that....
Hey man, laugh all you want but at least they're giving you SOMETHING. My EB went into production a week after yours and will prolly only beat the first hybrid deliveries by a few weeks.

And I didn't even get an email. Some throwaway FIT accessories would be a nice step up!:LOL:

Nomadikhan

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 Daytona Shelby Z, 07 Yaris, 22 Maverick AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I opted for the spray in bed liner when I ordered first week of August, and as of now I am scheduled for production next week. Three months. From what I'm reading around here I may be lucky but I don't know that the spray in bed liner is trully as big a hold up as they say.

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

No. The ones that are built were held up by EPA testing that took longer for the hybrid than the Ecoboost. Supposedly they can begin shipping the built hybrids on 12/8.

OP
OP
BMCGC

BMCGC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65/67 Mustang 22 Santa Cruz 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm in for $25,540 MSRP + freight + options and $28,152 OTD.

Sponsored

MattIngram

First Name
Deleteme
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Deleteme
Long time lurker, first time poster. i placed my order in October and went with everything I wanted hybrid, XLT, luxury package, copilot but left off things I could add later like the mud flaps, all weather mats, etc. i sort of think i may get a scheduling email in December for a production date in Feb-Mar and receipt around April but that’s just a guess.

I don't let myself get turned around by anything that anyone says salesperson, rumor, poster, etc. because at the end of the day it’s the first time I’ve ordered a vehicle why not get what I want and let fate decide the rest. Now if Ford comes back and offers some hybrid order holders an incentive to switch to an eco boost, I’d consider it for sure.

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I opted for the spray in bed liner when I ordered first week of August, and as of now I am scheduled for production next week. Three months. From what I'm reading around here I may be lucky but I don't know that the spray in bed liner is trully as big a hold up as they say.
Long time lurker, first time poster. i placed my order in October and went with everything I wanted hybrid, XLT, luxury package, copilot but left off things I could add later like the mud flaps, all weather mats, etc. i sort of think i may get a scheduling email in December for a production date in Feb-Mar and receipt around April but that’s just a guess.

I don't let myself get turned around by anything that anyone says salesperson, rumor, poster, etc. because at the end of the day it’s the first time I’ve ordered a vehicle why not get what I want and let fate decide the rest. Now if Ford comes back and offers some hybrid order holders an incentive to switch to an eco boost, I’d consider it for sure.
I also don't let my mood get changed on what is posted here. I ordered what I ordered and I should get my vehicle when I get my vehicle. Granted, my vehicle isn't on its last legs, but I can't make things happen any differently, just because I want them to.

2022EOW

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No all hybrids (the ones built) are all still waiting for Ford to figure out that there heads are stuck up there assess and ship them.
Ford is not the holdup, it's state emission testing. If you don't like Ford, move along.

Akuma72387

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I used the ford rewards that you get for buying a gas vehicle (42000 points) and got mine sprayed with the $210 from cashing in my points the liner ran about 280 but I also made sure they went up under the rear window so I wouldn't have just a strip of paint at the top it is black from window to bumper now

hcforde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Insight, E350, Toyota Sequoia
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Back in July I ordered my hybrid with the spray in liner because i did not want to take delivery until the earliest spring 2022. In January I will drop the spray in liner.

I do not believe any Hybrids have been delivered. Dec 8th is suppose to be the OKTB date on them.
Sponsored