Sponsored

Tailgate lettering does it enhance or detract the appearance of the Maverick

I am interested in what people opinion is on adding ‘Maverick’ lettering to the Tailgate

• Total voters

rclee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick Lux,A51,Hybrid,Rear Slider.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Raised plastic stick on matte black on A51 from Amazon

Ford Maverick Tailgate lettering does it enhance or detract the appearance of the Maverick Dayton Country Club
Sponsored

Xbbqpitmaster

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Kia Seltos S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I voted other as do not have a vin nor any idea if or when. And IMHO, it depends on the color of the truck as to what color choice one would have.

bluesteel

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got the shiny stainless letters from Ford back when I got a VIN for my 2022 VB XLT. Right now it's too cold to apply any stick-on accessories, but I'm not sure that they will look good on my 2023 Cactus Gray when it finally warms up enough. Might have to let them go for loss and go naked for now.
I've put a few different sticky things on the truck in the last few months, even in below freezing temps. Even removed panels multiple times to replace the door speakers. For the most part things have stayed put and not broken. Just need to be extra gentle in the cold. But I suppose it is safer to wait!

7Litre

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sonata Hybrid, 2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've put a few different sticky things on the truck in the last few months, even in below freezing temps. Even removed panels multiple times to replace the door speakers. For the most part things have stayed put and not broken. Just need to be extra gentle in the cold. But I suppose it is safer to wait!
I have an unheated garage, as well as the time to be able to wait for a 50°+ day. Plus I can think about exactly what color to choose, if any. I haven't seen enough CGs to have an opinion.

Justin S

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Has anyone done white letter on their cactus gray yet ? Some of the cactus gray broncos have white lettering and I'm on the fence with it.

Sponsored

E30andrew

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 XLT FX4 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
flat black letters on hot pepper red looks like it belongs there from the factory.

rlhdweman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
64 Caddy Fleetwood,73 Caddy Sedan,75 Eldorado Conv
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I had some made that match the metallic gray of the XLT wheels, its subtle, but looks good in my opinion.

Ford Truck Guy

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anyone done white letter on their cactus gray yet ? Some of the cactus gray broncos have white lettering and I'm on the fence with it.
I had a Cactus Gray Bronco Sport and I put black PlastiDip on the white letters because I didn't care for the white.
Ford Maverick Tailgate lettering does it enhance or detract the appearance of the Maverick IMG_9792

Hammer

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 VW GTI
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Raised Chrome on Icon Silver

Ford Maverick Tailgate lettering does it enhance or detract the appearance of the Maverick B440A9CB-7952-4C50-AA4A-3E565BE44E53

Tterrag

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Mav XLT Cyber BAP ECO (Shipped!)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

For the Cyber Orange fans out there, what's your preferred color for tailgate letters?

Sponsored

rclee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick Lux,A51,Hybrid,Rear Slider.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I like that picture
I was getting ready to play a round of golf at a beautiful Country Club that overlooks Dayton ( no I am not a member, I was a guest) The sun came out about 10 minutes later. The pic would have been way better then but I had a tee time :)

Pucman1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, Triumph TR3, Hybrid Maverick 1-18-23
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

After and before…. I like it but you decide for yourself
Ford Maverick Tailgate lettering does it enhance or detract the appearance of the Maverick B4640C07-ED9E-4CCA-817A-E18375A34B6B
Ford Maverick Tailgate lettering does it enhance or detract the appearance of the Maverick CBBFDD4D-2A6C-4FCE-98C4-FB9DC7672398

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
Undecided
I thought I would add a pole to see if you think the Tailgate lettering improves the appearance of the Maverick or does it look best as delivered.

Also thought for those who prefer which color is your favorite.

Obviously this is personal choice and mean no offence either way just interested in general opinion amount the group

Thank you for your time.

Lettering.jpg
Personally, I appreciate some fun lettering, like the flag, orange, chrome, white, etc. It's always eye-catching to see someone do something different with their letters.
Sponsored