First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex, Traded in 2019 Ranger XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have an annoying issue with my new Maverick that I have been unable to find an answer to. Hope someone out there can provide a solution or answer to this dilemma. I have a 2023 Lariat that has SYNC 3 Navigation.. When I am using navigation to get from point a to point b and have the radio on, the radio volume does not automatically go down when navigation is providing route instructions. This obviously is very disruptive and confusing when both radio and navigation volumes are playing over each other. Anyone else having this issue and solved it? Any suggestions/solutions would be appreciated. TIA
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
I have an annoying issue with my new Maverick that I have been unable to find an answer to. Hope someone out there can provide a solution or answer to this dilemma. I have a 2023 Lariat that has SYNC 3 Navigation.. When I am using navigation to get from point a to point b and have the radio on, the radio volume does not automatically go down when navigation is providing route instructions. This obviously is very disruptive and confusing when both radio and navigation volumes are playing over each other. Anyone else having this issue and solved it? Any suggestions/solutions would be appreciated. TIA
Hi there. This volume concern doesn’t sound like something we want you to experience with your Maverick. Could you please send us a PM with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer? I'd be happy to look into how I can assist you on my end.

OP
OP
05Ret

05Ret

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex, Traded in 2019 Ranger XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi there. This volume concern doesn’t sound like something we want you to experience with your Maverick. Could you please send us a PM with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer? I'd be happy to look into how I can assist you on my end.
How do I PM you from this forum?