First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
My contracts are very important to me so not going void them. Seems like a bunch of rough dudes around here on a vendor that's only trying to save you money lol. Relax fellas there are better battles to be won elsewhere seriously lol.

JRyan3

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
One of the issues with the tweeters is that they have a plastic casing around them that makes them too large to fit in the stock location. I removed the casing and ran a strip of double-sided tape around the outer edge of each tweeter and then pushed them firmly into the stock location. The tape creates a pad that holds them in place and the factory cover in the dash will fit correctly when it is replaced.
Hello, first post here.. I’ve been lurking for a while, and I have used a lot of advice and ideas collectively from posts on this forum. I installed the Focal 165 components, Kicker KSC40 rears, Kicker Hideaway 10, and PUZU C7. One thing that I learned is that you can use the Focal crossover in the plastic case, and use the double sided foam tape that is included with the speakers to mount it directly beneath the A pillar after you remove the pillar trim and tweeter grille. It fits nicely in that space, and the output wire to the tweeter is plenty long enough to route up through the factory tweeter mount.

Last edited:

VicRattlehead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Couple ford cars and a truck
Engine
Undecided
Not sure the big deal you sending a message here in the forum that your apparently a vendor for but 👍🏼 cool carry on

HushCarAudio

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Not sure the big deal you sending a message here in the forum that your apparently a vendor for but 👍🏼 cool carry on
Not a single vendor will list lower than MSRP due to contractual obligations. It is a big deal and will terminate my contract. In private messages in a group package they cannot say anything about my prices. I just can't post publicly.

VicRattlehead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Couple ford cars and a truck
Engine
Undecided
Messages aren’t public but I’ve moved on
Sponsored