- First Name
- Brian
- Joined
- Mar 26, 2022
- Threads
- 2
- Messages
- 9
- Reaction score
- 14
- Location
- Wilmington, Illinois
- Vehicle(s)
- Buick Encore
- Engine
- 2.0L EcoBoost
Amazon says they won't fit the Hybrid! Any idea why not?I have front and rear, just no truck hahaha.
I believe the ev battery under the rear seat area changes the profile of the rear floorboard compared to the eco boost.Amazon says they won't fit the Hybrid! Any idea why not?
Yes they do’ not sure about HybridThose look great! Do they make rear ones as well?
I had a full set including cargo mat in my jeep renegade trailhawk for 6 years and they were great. The ones for the Maverick are a perfect fit front and rear.What's the verdict on the SMARTLINER floor mats? Are they any good?
Is it possible that you received the set for the EB. I have a hybrid and they're perfect fit. I ordered directly from Smartliner and specifed hybrid.Installed front & rear on a Lariat Hybrid on Saturday. Driver's side fit gets an A. Rear seats get a B. The passenger side front gets a C. The rear seats don't fit quite right on the driver's side and across the middle is a bit longer than between the console and rear seat. Front passenger fit well until I tried to snap it down to the stud. It is off by 1/2"-1".
I doubt it because the driver side and back seat are within tolerance. Even on the passenger side the only thing that doesn't quite fit is the snap. The molding is dead on.Is it possible that you received the set for the EB. I have a hybrid and they're perfect fit. I ordered directly from Smartliner and specifed hybrid.